Welcome back Lenny

It is what it is a sad day for us fans.we need to dust our selves down get behind the team and lenny and grab the 10.here we go 10 in a row.by the way brendan leaving doesn't mean slippy suddenly becomes a better manager if anything it adds to the presure he's already under so hail hail keep er lite.

He is Celtic alright, but personally I don’t want him long term ,he left before ,not a great advocate in re hiring previous staff, Stevie Clark is by far the main man,as of the Celtic fans, if so , would like to think the board would do the right thing,and start making plans,also don’t poach him before season ends,hh

Sutton would make some Politician.
I mean that in a non politician compliment way as most are liars and say what they think the needed
audience want to hear, can't think on their feet.
Sutton is a very able wordsmith.

The LEGEND FROM LURGAN! Take him all day long. Sammy will be throthing at the mouth with bile. Think Steve Clarke had a hard time hope the SMSM are all over this one.(Neil McCann) GBNL
Hun songbook been looked out up and down the city, BBC shitting it to turn up the volume, wellmaybe not after the BBC hun protest lets the office staff see first hand the orcs. Happy days big game the moro and big game at the weekend then a wee home game i believe to Aberdeen with a wee international friendly, NL might tell McLeish to fuck off.

GB Neil Lennon, give me one person that will take us to 33 and on to 10IAR, and I give you Neil Lennon, we are fortunate to have him, support him, cherish him, he is what we are and without him we are struggling to find someone who knows what all of this means to us, please give your support to the one and only Man in football management who has no other agenda than to see the Mighty Glasgow Celtic achieve a Treble Treble and ultimately 10IAR. I give you NEIL LENNON

Hun songbook been looked out up and down the city, BBC shitting it to turn up the volume, wellmaybe not after the BBC hun protest lets the office staff see first hand the orcs. Happy days big game the moro and big game at the weekend then a wee home game i believe to Aberdeen with a wee international friendly, NL might tell McLeish to fuck off.
He's got balls comin back thats for sure dread to think the amount of shite he's gony take this time

Lenny has made it clear he is coming in to steady and steer the ship. Using the previous style of play with the help of JK. It's a caretaker effort he has been brought in for. He left before because he wasn't being backed. Clarke will come in but I don't see him being given a massive kitty. His Chelsea links might be handy. .....just what we like.... loan players and plenty of them!

Members online

Latest posts

Back