Welcome Back

Vigobhoy, in the interests of upholding the integrity of this portal I feel i must warn you of the repercussions you will face now having welcomed back SB67. I too fell into this subtle trap.
Join the (you're a sooky/ sucky cunt) club with me and we will strive to rebuild our reputations. 😉😉😉😉😉😂😂

Vigobhoy, in the interests of upholding the integrity of this portal I feel i must warn you of the repercussions you will face now having welcomed back SB67. I too fell into this subtle trap.
Join the (you're a sooky/ sucky cunt) club with me and we will strive to rebuild our reputations. 😉😉😉😉😉😂😂
Mate I see Stevie as one of the good guys and I don't much care about whether anybody else agrees with me. I don't want to offend anybody. Just voicing an opinion.

poultry /goats , some sheep no money crops, tatties ,turnips ,carrots , sub contract machinery for harvest /drainage /hedgerows and used to do the odd drystone walling years ago
and i buy ma wellies fae aldis
if yer makin a film get john malkovic to play the lead
Is goats milk lucrative these days in comparison to cows milk? (And aye, am tryin tae be serious here).

Members online

Back