WELCOME

"whit you lookin at"!!!! 😹
With the F bomb inserted
I walked past a bunch of kids playing near my Mothers house one day when I was visiting, I stopped to watch and as I'm standing there remembering the old days when we were all out icking a ball in the streets, a wee boy came up & cocked his head, cheekily to the side and asked me "Whit the fuck, ur you looking at ?"
I said "Oh nothing kid"
Then gave him a couple of quid so him and his mates could get an ice cream cone
As he ran towards his pals he shouted back at me "Thanks Mister !!"
From little acorns...
HH
"see you in heaven if you make the list,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah"!
If there's a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell...I know which one I'm taking
;-)

With the F bomb inserted
I walked past a bunch of kids playing near my Mothers house one day when I was visiting, I stopped to watch and as I'm standing there remembering the old days when we were all out icking a ball in the streets, a wee boy came up & cocked his head, cheekily to the side and asked me "Whit the fuck, ur you looking at ?"
I said "Oh nothing kid"
Then gave him a couple of quid so him and his mates could get an ice cream cone
As he ran towards his pals he shouted back at me "Thanks Mister !!"
From little acorns...
HH
wee feckers 👍

If there's a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell...I know which one I'm taking
;-)
:devilish:

I’m not sure that’s fair as some folks may be a bit shy.....look at the likes of posters like the verdict.....a quiet mild mannered and docile soul

This is disinformation and misdirection aimed at causing people to think of extraterrestrial lurkers as opposed to huns with 4 extra chins.

This is disinformation and misdirection aimed at causing people to think of extraterrestrial lurkers as opposed to huns with 4 extra chins.

Are you suggesting that the verdict is a voyeur?

There always seems to be between 45 and 55 non members watching, shit I said 55 that will give some of them a semi, ok 45 and 54, what do they do? Report back to the ludge? Oh they called Ryan Kunt a kunt Grand Master Flash. Fukin weirdos. 🖕

Members online

Latest posts

Back