WELCOME

Hello to all the new members who have recently joined us here on the Celtic Noise.
Why don't you post something on here to start off with? Maybe tell us where you live, especially if you're from abroad.
We're one big happy Celtic Family here and most topics can be covered in the Celtic Chat or General Chat forums although sometimes when a thread dries up it can get a bit silly so a good sense of humour is pretty much a prerequisite. :)
You can't say fairer than that, it's defo a great site, so join in if i'm allowed anynonhun's allowed.👍🍀🍻

Hello to all the new members who have recently joined us here on the Celtic Noise.
Why don't you post something on here to start off with? Maybe tell us where you live, especially if you're from abroad.
We're one big happy Celtic Family here and most topics can be covered in the Celtic Chat or General Chat forums although sometimes when a thread dries up it can get a bit silly so a good sense of humour is pretty much a prerequisite. :)
The Welcome post is true. Before Celtic noise many of us were posting on The Celtic Blog, Video Celts and others. Many have like me limited our input there and transfered to CN. When i first started Boab1916 was a good pal, (remember the Floyd posts?)b
Maria Allybhoy Shamrock et al. So when any true Celtic fans want to join you'll find that green machines don't run, planets are Spherical, and ALL are true. So welcome all from wherever you are and enjoy the wise old owls like Pope Mikus Maximus, and the jokers like me, wr are al Celtic.HH

The Welcome post is true. Before Celtic noise many of us were posting on The Celtic Blog, Video Celts and others. Many have like me limited our input there and transfered to CN. When i first started Boab1916 was a good pal, (remember the Floyd posts?)b
Maria Allybhoy Shamrock et al. So when any true Celtic fans want to join you'll find that green machines don't run, planets are Spherical, and ALL are true. So welcome all from wherever you are and enjoy the wise old owls like Pope Mikus Maximus, and the jokers like me, wr are al Celtic.HH
I remember you well from those days, Nick. How different and better this forum is in comparison to the Celtic Blog.

I remember you well from those days, Nick. How different and better this forum is in comparison to the Celtic Blog.
It's a shame though
Hope i'm still as daft, and hope to continue in the same way eternally. Keep up the good work, off to bye byes now, night all.💚

Hi all first post not even sure if this is how this works.💁
lm a Lanarkshire Tim and am not as crabit as I look.
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back