Congratulations Johnno
Best to you both, as you travel the path of wedded bliss
Remember, marriage is a '3 ring circus'
Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering
😁

This Covid thing is no joke
We are both triple vaxxed and a few weeks ago, using the Govt supplied Rapid home test kit, we tested negative...on the 3rd day...Kerry showed positive, me...still good...but we got really sick
It hit us like a train wreck, so glad to have the shots, because I wouldn't want to have it, without the vaxxies
It was brutal...laid up for about a week, Kerry had it worse than me, so I was being nursemaid, as well as taking Georgia for walks in the pouring rain, wind, and cold, well, that was just the cherry on the cake
Feeling better now, but it's no picnic when you get it, as some of you know
Hope everyone manages to stay safe and avoid the virus

Be well
D

We are both triple vaxxed and a few weeks ago, using the Govt supplied Rapid home test kit, we tested negative...on the 3rd day...Kerry showed positive, me...still good...but we got really sick
It hit us like a train wreck, so glad to have the shots, because I wouldn't want to have it, without the vaxxies
It was brutal...laid up for about a week, Kerry had it worse than me, so I was being nursemaid, as well as taking Georgia for walks in the pouring rain, wind, and cold, well, that was just the cherry on the cake

Be well
D
Covid is a wee prick quite frankly. Eight month "anniversary" for me today and I'm still feeling it a wee bit. Hope you have a quick recovery 🙏

Be well
D
I've been missing in action myself, tested positive on 1st April was contacted by some department or another saying as I'm at High risk I could get a special immunity treatment and to go and see the doctor after my 10 days hidden away in the bedroom , so after 10 days go and see the doctor who says he's never heard of the treatment .
The hospital also rearranged my Radium treatment because I had been a scabby old man so had that this morning and things seem to be moving in the right direction .

I've been missing in action myself, tested positive on 1st April was contacted by some department or another saying as I'm at High risk I could get a special immunity treatment and to go and see the doctor after my 10 days hidden away in the bedroom , so after 10 days go and see the doctor who says he's never heard of the treatment .
The hospital also rearranged my Radium treatment because I had been a scabby old man so had that this morning and things seem to be moving in the right direction .
That's not so good Mark. At least things are progressing now. Good luck and I hope it all goes well.

Best to you Marky, if it's not thing, it's another
Hope you're feeling better
Best to you and your family
D

Back