Well Being

26+6=1

305048675_895420918097701_8483589107929685062_n.jpg

50 Shades of Green

Well it looks like I have an irregular heartbeat folks, being treated just now with a change of meds which even after a couple of days seem to have done the trick, big worry appears to be a fear of clotting so I'm now on a stronger blood thinner than aspirin and obviously have to be careful if I cut myself 😱😱😱.

In better news my second grandchild and first granddaughter decided to make her entrance into the world last Monday, so that has cheered me up no end. 👶👶👶.

H.H

Bridie Bhoy

Well it looks like I have an irregular heartbeat folks, being treated just now with a change of meds which even after a couple of days seem to have done the trick, big worry appears to be a fear of clotting so I'm now on a stronger blood thinner than aspirin and obviously have to be careful if I cut myself 😱😱😱.

In better news my second grandchild and first granddaughter decided to make her entrance into the world last Monday, so that has cheered me up no end. 👶👶👶.

H.H
Not so good news about your ticker, but at least they are sorting it for you. Be careful with cutting yourself, you wee bleeder!

Congratulations on the new grandchild. 🥳🎉💚

DILLIGAF

H.H
Take it easy 50
I have had my meds changed a few times, talk to your doctor mate and see if a change of meds will help
My boy was on the same as me and he was having issues with some, they changed his and he's doing better
Congrats on the birth of your Granddaughter, I know she's going to be spoiled by her Granda and Granny
I'll drop you a line via DM later, our Liliana is on her way over for a visit, so it'll be playing games and drawing, painting, cartoons, dancing...a full day ahead ;-)
HH buddy

boab1916

H.H
wee avatar for you to cheer you up further.HH

50.jpg

Richybhoy

H.H
Hope yer new meds fix things for you 50.
Great news about the Grandaughter. Wee humans are great to be around (most o the time).

POD

H.H
Wuishing you all the best 50 and congratulations as well. 👍

JamSam67

H.H
So now yir 50 Beats no shades
Take care b/man and great news about the Grandkid’s
HH 50

HH 👏

TTQtKK⚠️

H.H
God bless you and yours sir. Stay healthy 💚

Frank Owen

H.H
As the reast of our fellow Noisers have said 50, take it easy. The positive thing is, you know what to do to keep healthy. Always better to have knowledge than to wonder.
And congratulations on your wee granddaughter, you and your family will cherish every second you spend with her.

lennono

H.H
Take it easy mate.......Congrats on the granddaughter