Well Being

Markey keep a positive attitude cancer is no longer a death sentence like the past.
I just got the all clear after 4.5 years last week cancer free, not saying I have beaten it but in remission is all I can wish for, after chemo & 8 weeks of daily radiation :) HH
Great news mate, we’ll done you, keep fighting, positive mental attitude has a lot to do with beating cancer, if you keep fighting you can beat it, if you choose to lie down to it, it will take you 🤷‍♂️

Great news mate, we’ll done you, keep fighting, positive mental attitude has a lot to do with beating cancer, if you keep fighting you can beat it, if you choose to lie down to it, it will take you 🤷‍♂️
TBH the chemo & radiation weren't the hardest altho they were horrendous.
The hardest part was getting that figgin Voodoo doll off my Ex.

On a series note like Markey I want to thank all the great messages of support I got from the bhoys & ghirls on here it really gives us a lift.
I have never felt the meaning of YOU NEVER WALK ALONE more than now. HH

Was at the hospital today (routine sh*t) and this young lady with a clip board sidles up and sits down next to me ,she's carrying a clip board ominous sign "can I ask a few questions" ? She says
Question 1- Do you use deodorant \anti - perspirant ?
Answer - yes
Question 2 - have you ever considered not using aforementioned products ?
Answer-no ,
Question 3- would you consider stopping to save an asthmatics life?
Answer -????? That threw me a bit
she then went on to explain in very long words and sentenced everytime I sprayed a asthematic lost part of their lung capacity and the ice caps melted etc etc
I thanked her and said I would consider it and also give my asthmatic teenage grandson a severe talking to as he religiously douses himself with a ton of Lynx Africa every morning .😏😏

Was at the hospital today (routine sh*t) and this young lady with a clip board sidles up and sits down next to me ,she's carrying a clip board ominous sign "can I ask a few questions" ? She says
Answer - yes
Answer-no ,
she then went on to explain in very long words and sentenced everytime I sprayed a asthematic lost part of their lung capacity and the ice caps melted etc etc
I thanked her and said I would consider it and also give my asthmatic teenage grandson a severe talking to as he religiously douses himself with a ton of Lynx Africa every morning .😏😏
The clipboard is always a massive clue
She's probably into tiktok and the like
Remember when Richard Branson was spouting about the Arctic and how it needed saving...and Frankie Boyle replied..."You own an airline ya mad cunt !!!"
That's where I am coming from...Frankie's position...not the Arctic

Re
Answer - yes
Answer-no ,
Reminds me of the U2 concert in Glasgow, just after live aid.

Answer - yes
Answer-no ,
Sometimes these days life’s seems like a Monty Python sketch

I was front row at that Murrayfield show. The lad they got onstage to strum along to the guitar was about 5 feet from me! It was a brilliant gig and scorching hot.
The year I broke Ma neck at rugby that gig was a godsend was a wee bit tipsy heard this noise from the stadium went in some wee band Fi up north Runrig liked them wish I could remember the name of the band they played and pretty much all there fans left.
Great day was in the old stand watching bono with a light Running to standstill shone it on a train that passed slowly by
Perfect timing.
Shane McGowan asked if there were any Huns in a wee cheer followed by yi kin feck off ya fruit Barstewards yi.
Great gig and great painkillers

HH 👏

I mind trying the vicks in hot water in basin towel over head for a change, vicks vapo rub smelling excellent I thought it would be lovely
Was fkn bawgin 😖
:oops: Am guessin i was the only one dragged down to the road works to breath in the fresh laid tar ,,,,,as it was a cure for chest infections ,,,, go on bhoy spit all the shit up that'll clear the lungs

Did it fk ,,,parents know fk all

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back