Well Being

It’s been 3 years since ma maw passed, was very close to her, anytime I feel low (which can be often 🥲) I get a bunch of flowers and head down to the graveyard and just talk to her…… I know it sounds crazy, but in my head I can hear her talking back, give me the assurance and wee gee up that she would have done many, many time over a cup of tea at the kitchen table ❤️🙏
Aye that's completely normal BB and something many people do 🍀

It’s been 3 years since ma maw passed, was very close to her, anytime I feel low (which can be often 🥲) I get a bunch of flowers and head down to the graveyard and just talk to her…… I know it sounds crazy, but in my head I can hear her talking back, give me the assurance and wee gee up that she would have done many, many time over a cup of tea at the kitchen table ❤️🙏
That’s beautiful mate. Kinda wish I could that with dad. Would be a packet of munchies or a fry’s cream rather than flowers. But I just can’t bring myself to go to the grave as he always told me not to. ‘Live yur ain life son’ 💚

My mum lived in the Leicestershire village of Lutterworth when she died. She was cremated doon there. My two youngest sisters brought her ashes to Dundee for a memorial service at St Leonard’s on what would have been her birthday. My Mum asked me to free her ashes on hill overlooking the River Tay. We found a cracking spot on Balgay Hill overlooking Invergowrie bay and Fife. There’s even a bench up there. Sometimes I go up there with a doobie for me and a roll up (she loved Golden Virginia) for her. Im gonna go up this week because of what’s been said here.

A couple of funny things happened at St Leonard’s, my niece lives in Cambuslang and is married to a sevvie from a staunch family. She had her 5 year old son with her. He asked loudly wheres Gran? My niece explained she was in the Urn we were all looking at. He shouted, Oh no! Gran has no legs!
Then when it came time for communion he ran up and joined queue and took communion. I still to this day have not told his sevvie dad that his sevvie son took Holy Communion in Dundee.

My mum lived in the Leicestershire village of Lutterworth when she died. She was cremated doon there. My two youngest sisters brought her ashes to Dundee for a memorial service at St Leonard’s on what would have been her birthday. My Mum asked me to free her ashes on hill overlooking the River Tay. We found a cracking spot on Balgay Hill overlooking Invergowrie bay and Fife. There’s even a bench up there. Sometimes I go up there with a doobie for me and a roll up (she loved Golden Virginia) for her. Im gonna go up this week because of what’s been said here.

A couple of funny things happened at St Leonard’s, my niece lives in Cambuslang and is married to a sevvie from a staunch family. She had her 5 year old son with her. He asked loudly wheres Gran? My niece explained she was in the Urn we were all looking at. He shouted, Oh no! Gran has no legs!
Then when it came time for communion he ran up and joined queue and took communion. I still to this day have not told his sevvie dad that his sevvie son took Holy Communion in Dundee.
Honestly didn’t know whether to laugh or cry there mate 💚

Edit: For the avoidance of doubt I did both

Second week of exercise started I'm feeling a lot better within myself having done the warm up exercises every morning and gone for a walk everyday and each day going a wee bit further ,who would have thought that such a slight life style change would make such a difference.
Well onto the warm up and then this weeks exercises then my now daily walk .
Almost forgot word of warning don't do the exercises in the living room in your pants with the curtains open 🤣

Second week of exercise started I'm feeling a lot better within myself having done the warm up exercises every morning and gone for a walk everyday and each day going a wee bit further ,who would have thought that such a slight life style change would make such a difference.
Almost forgot word of warning don't do the exercises in the living room in your pants with the curtains open 🤣
Well done Marky keep it going HH!!

Good stuff Marky ....except for the scaring the neighbours part 😱

So that was you then? Close the curtains min!

Hi TTQtKK⚠️
Sorry to hear about your Dad totally agree with all that’s been said it is a time thing
And having a great family to bounce things off. This June it’s 3 years since ma Da passed miss him every day he was my sounding board he gave me my moral compass him and my mum.
And you know us loonies oan here are always here for you.
Take care Consonant Bhoy 🙏

HH ⚠️

Members online

Latest posts

Back