Well Being

Hi all heard recently from Oor Kelly he’s taking some time out from the noise
Mainly due to some ill health he’s currently going through. He’s hoping to get back sometime soon. Wishing him a speedy and full recovery as I’m sure the whole of the Noise are get well and get back soon

HH K

Mainly due to some ill health he’s currently going through. He’s hoping to get back sometime soon. Wishing him a speedy and full recovery as I’m sure the whole of the Noise are get well and get back soon

HH K
Aw I hope he heals and comes back to the Noise. I miss his sunny disposition on here.

Get well soon crabbit-face.

🍀

HH K
He’s a good man and he’s missed
Hope he gets back and tells us about the mile long traffic jams he’s been constructing with his tractor

Stay safe and well everyone
Heading for the North this morning
Delivering a truck to Smithers, BC
It's snowy up there,On the way to Smithers BC.jpg2022 Ford F-350 .jpgFord F-350 .jpg but the highways are usually cleared pretty well by the Muni
This was from the last trip, looking forward to it
Stay safe and stay warm ;-)
D

Apologies if anyone thinks I'm taking this thread down another route, but it's important to recognise what makes us happy and helps with our well being
2 years ago today, we had our hearts broken as our Beau passed away in my arms, on our way to the emergency vet, it was a Sunday and our own local vet was closed
He made everyone he met feel better, and Liliana met him when she was 18 months old, her very first dog introduction, she gave a little squeal, went over and hugged him and rubbed his thick fur... he seemed to understand that this little human 'liked' him, so he just sat down, and put his head on her shoulder, they had an instant bond, which became all the stronger over the nxt 3 1/2 years we had him
Beau touched so many lives, none more so than the residents at the seniors care facility, for the 18 months before Covid hit
They still speak about him fondly, whenever Georgia and I, happen to meet them out and about in town
Liliana talks about her 'Bosey Wosey' and she has his photographs and memories of him, which she brings up from time to time
Thanks for listening
Love you Beau
Michael, is now taking care of our beautiful Bhoy
I've often felt worse over a pet's death than (certain) people. Eg my uncle Roy died when I was about 11. Zero fucks were given. My dog I'd had for 16 years dies... utterly inconsolable for weeks. This prolly says stuff about me but I don't care 🙂

The wee prostate fit 5 minutes video was on last Thursday (I missed it too) I was sent an email with a link but don't know how to share it , its on sky sports Scotland twitter if that helps anyone , its really strange this is the First time I've ever heard myself speak , and its true the camera adds 50lb to you 🤣 and I've realised that I don't look like Brad Pitt😊
Brilliant Marky, for someone who has never been on camera before you spoke very well. Fair play to ye man.

It certainly is, and you may notice we have on hearts badged prostate shirts on , its what's in the heart inside not the one on the jersey that counts and I take it back the camera adds 100lb🤣
Well done Marky, i'd say you dont look a day over 85 m8, keep up the guid work....
As an added, i skipped through it, all i saw was Hearts badges and kept looking for a Celtic one...

Reminds me of being a young lad of 11/12, i was the only tim out of about 20 of us growing up, all my mates played for Greenock Rangers.... i was always watching when i could and one week they were a man short.. yes i did fill the void, wore their kit, but only if the manager ran me home to pick up my armour

i played in full celtic kit beneath it... wearing two pairs of fitba socks was painful next day
but anyhow, i scored and took the top rag off and ran to celebrate, noise up the opposition, kissing the badge, blessing myself peter grant style, until i realised i was successfully noising up the side i was playing for, there was nae half time 'oranges for me'....... i'll settle for the Granny Smiths IF you have any......

i should have just scored an OG or two.....

Looking back now, i was Celtic fucking daft at the time, who remembers some book 'the celtic companion, it had every Celtic score between 1933 and maybe the early 80's..... i read that and read that over and over...... but fortunately for me i was brought up well...... Celtic daft...... but not daft

HH K
i'd love to see Kelly again on here.... oor ain Victor Meldrew in jest
i've often said in the past, and i don't mean to offend, there's lots of members that are similar in output, the only thing that really changes when you read through is the name, we're a band of brothers so your bound to get consensus....... but theres guys like Kelly and more i won't mention, that approach things differently
My maw always says, the difference between a good dinner and a great dinner is the tiniest of ingredients, the herbs/spices make the difference...
having watched enough chef shows, i think its also the fucking heart attack inducing amount of butter they cook in.....fearless these people

i've often said in the past, and i don't mean to offend, there's lots of members that are similar in output, the only thing that really changes when you read through is the name, we're a band of brothers so your bound to get consensus....... but theres guys like Kelly and more i won't mention, that approach things differently
My maw always says, the difference between a good dinner and a great dinner is the tiniest of ingredients, the herbs/spices make the difference...
having watched enough chef shows, i think its also the fucking heart attack inducing amount of butter they cook in.....fearless these people
FFS...and now I'm hungry
Some on here are the Mon the Celtic type
Some are the moan like fuck type
Take both with a pinch of salt...hey you started it Smelly, and again...I'm hungry
Be well, be lucky and be good, and if you can't, be good at it

HH

Well done Marky, i'd say you dont look a day over 85 m8, keep up the guid work....
As an added, i skipped through it, all i saw was Hearts badges and kept looking for a Celtic one...

Reminds me of being a young lad of 11/12, i was the only tim out of about 20 of us growing up, all my mates played for Greenock Rangers.... i was always watching when i could and one week they were a man short.. yes i did fill the void, wore their kit, but only if the manager ran me home to pick up my armour

i played in full celtic kit beneath it... wearing two pairs of fitba socks was painful next day
but anyhow, i scored and took the top rag off and ran to celebrate, noise up the opposition, kissing the badge, blessing myself peter grant style, until i realised i was successfully noising up the side i was playing for, there was nae half time 'oranges for me'....... i'll settle for the Granny Smiths IF you have any......

i should have just scored an OG or two.....

Looking back now, i was Celtic fucking daft at the time, who remembers some book 'the celtic companion, it had every Celtic score between 1933 and maybe the early 80's..... i read that and read that over and over...... but fortunately for me i was brought up well...... Celtic daft...... but not daft
I'll give you 88 !!!!! I'm not a day over 87 🤣

:oops: aw feck (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Back