Well Done Callum Davidson Manager of the Year

Well done to him,mind nice to see that the winner of a fixed race failed to get it ( not enough refs on the committee) with a lot of teams down here in the south looking for a manager not heard Slippy name mentioned once don’t think anybody’s been fooled by the ref assisted win unlike the mugs and media who support them , even if he did find a team desperate enough to take him won’t take to long for his inability to show

not heard Slippy name mentioned once don’t think anybody’s been fooled by the ref assisted win unlike the mugs and media who support them , even if he did find a team desperate enough to take him won’t take to long for his inability to show
An excellent point. Bear in mind that outside of Scotland (at least here in the US), Scottish football has sunk in stature and is seen as fixed thanks to the so-called "dominance by officiating" of Glasgow's other club. I'm sure other clubs in the UK outside Scotland see that as well.

It's a huge problem that the SFA needs to fix, and fast.

An excellent point. Bear in mind that outside of Scotland (at least here in the US), Scottish football has sunk in stature and is seen as fixed thanks to the so-called "dominance by officiating" of Glasgow's other club. I'm sure other clubs in the UK outside Scotland see that as well.

It's a huge problem that the SFA needs to fix, and fast.
Totally agree but SFA , fix it nae chance ,the game in Scotland is for the benefit
of one club and the brotherhood that’s the reality of football in this land we were
never gonna get the ten because of the old firm (DUOPOLY) Referees, Sfa, would see to that for sure

Hibs were so bereft of ideas in search of that equaliser, (after a cracking double save at the penalty btw), I thought I was watching US. Hopeful balls punted into the area, wasted corners, needless fouls that wasted valuable seconds, aye, could definitely have been us.
I'm hoping whoever gets our managers job, we don't see any more of that next season. (please god no JK).

Aye definitely av never understood giving prizes out afore the bigger prizes are all won.... wait then decide who's been best gaffer but they're too busy creaming themselves over the scouse prick to acknowledge the fantastic achievements of calum Davidson his first year as a boss of course thats better than either us or them just winning the league its a great story

Back