We're upfront. What about the tribute act?

Big mistake by Celtic releasing the figures now.

They should have held them in reserve, because it gives them the upper hand.
If the cheats in glibville are always late with their audits ..if ever at all at submitting them, then how can anyone force Celtic to offer theirs. I mean how can one club be forced to and another let alone to suit themselves.
It would force the authorities to act with Sevco sooner.
Celtic doesn't have to submit files before anyone for that matter.....it should be all together and at the same time.....surely.
We have no worries regarding honesty and integrity...so hang off and ask the question......about everyone else AND them.
We missed a trick there I think.
Almost inclined to agree with you tgjc, but, ah think it's a shrewd move,a bluff has been called, we've shown our hand, c'mon sevco, show us yours!

The way this season and restrictions are going Michael, we might be showing them our arse, two fingers, the bird and another administration event.😂

If previous sevco accounts are anything to go by, this has got to be their worst....
It will be the usual tgjc. Smoke and mirrors. Same old lies, more investment coming in pay back on the never never.

Big mistake by Celtic releasing the figures now.

They should have held them in reserve, because it gives them the upper hand.
If the cheats in glibville are always late with their audits ..if ever at all at submitting them, then how can anyone force Celtic to offer theirs. I mean how can one club be forced to and another let alone to suit themselves.
It would force the authorities to act with Sevco sooner.
Celtic doesn't have to submit files before anyone for that matter.....it should be all together and at the same time.....surely.
We have no worries regarding honesty and integrity...so hang off and ask the question......about everyone else AND them.
We missed a trick there I think.
Its a PR cat and mouse. Problem is the mouse is a fat bastard lying in its burrow full of cheese with no intention of showing face.
Watch the press run a story asking for hun accounts....

Its a PR cat and mouse. Problem is the mouse is a fat bastard lying in its burrow full of cheese with no intention of showing face.
Watch the press run a story asking for hun accounts....
Very optimistic of you Bobo.I would not hold my breath waiting on our award winning journo,s asking any iffy questions.One day though one will chance it,and blood will flow.Shite always floats to the top and it WIll happen.☘️HH.

Back