What’s your take on taking a knee?

Imatim

For me I think what the Liverpool players done in solidarity with George Floyd is commendable.....and I would like us to do something along the same lines.....what do you all think and any ideas as to what we can do?

Could we perhaps incorporate taking a knee in to the huddle?

I'm all for our players taking a knee, in fact I think since games will be behind closed doors for the foreseeable future that the empty stands should be put to good use by decking them out with large BlackLivesMatter and Anti-Racism banners etc. If we as a support can't be there to show our solidarity then we sure as shit can still show it by doing something like this and with the TV cameras and a larger TV audience watching then the message will be beamed into hundreds of thousands of homes and won't be missed.

We're a club borne of famine and oppression right......I'd say it's our duty to speak out!

FO.jpg

Last edited:
Rangers & Celtic B teams in Ibrox club's 14-14-18 SPFL plan

No clubs have been informed of this or the SFA or SPFL so why is the BBC bending to the huns to get out ideas, all of a sudden guys like English and McCann are clued up on a document with no name but showing to them from the huns as it is their proposal.
Once again the mouthpieces keeping a dodo relevant with McCann stating this will gather momentum, so basically a document been giving BBC coverage with no-one knowing who wrote it and using Celtics name, so when did Celtic get together with the huns and write up a document unseen to all clubs but using the BBC to get it out, if you smell shite it usually is shite.

As a club with, A club like no other take a knee
Highlight Racism of all kinds. Mr George Floyd
Let’s hope he is the Last. Like the elderly man pushed to the ground get a grip Donald ya fucking Zoomer.

HH 🙏
The amount of cops who just stormed past the old guy after throwing him to the ground and seeing the blood gush from his head was truly staggering and shocking.
Take the knee Celtic. 🍀

The amount of cops who just stormed past the old guy after throwing him to the ground and seeing the blood gush from his head was truly staggering and shocking.
Take the knee Celtic. 🍀
Not much shocks me the older I get, but to see them walk past that man was shocking. The first guy seems to have a moral moment of duty cross his mind before being pushed forward by a colleague saying they were calling a medic. calling a medic doesn't excuse being a public servant and not taking immediate care of someone who has a head injury and needs immediate attention. What next 'he's having a stroke boss'. 'It's OK pal, I've called an ambulance, let's get donuts'

Not much shocks me the older I get, but to see them walk past that man was shocking. The first guy seems to have a moral moment of duty cross his mind before being pushed forward by a colleague saying they were calling a medic. calling a medic doesn't excuse being a public servant and not taking immediate care of someone who has a head injury and needs immediate attention. What next 'he's having a stroke boss'. 'It's OK pal, I've called an ambulance, let's get donuts'
What’s worse the 57 of these Stormtroopers
Have resigned from the Task Force as they ver only following ORDERS now ver haff I heard that before. No Excuses Donald now do yir Job your President of all the States not the White bits. DICK. 🤡

HH 🍀

The cop who stopped for that second and then moved on was probably thinking if only the cops who stood by and watched George floyd get murdered had stopped the murder when they had the chance a nine minutes long chance the family of George wouldn't be greaving. So the old man lying on the ground unconscious with an obvious head injury could have been the next George Floyd as things stand it's only people bending the knee things will only get worse it happened in Ireland look how that one went.this will only stop when the cops join the people protesting and are not afraid to stop another cop murdering a man because his skin is a different colour than his own.

I think Celtic taking the knee would also be a great mark of respect to the amount of black players we've had in the past and those who wear the hoops just now. It shows them that these things matter to the club and the supporters and I think they would also understand our empathy with them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back