What’s your take on taking a knee?

Bending the knee is not in our nature. I'd sooner see a circle of clenched fists, arising from the huddle, in recognition of the global struggle against racism and oppression. We have no need of bandwagons; African America knows who we are.

Snoop6.jpg

Bending the knee is not in our nature. I'd sooner see a circle of clenched fists, arising from the huddle, in recognition of the global struggle against racism and oppression. We have no need of bandwagons; African America knows who we are.

Snoop6.jpg
As a prick fae oxford said to me recently I want to be Edward πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ the words fuck off came spewin out ma big fuckin mouth πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ anoo

Point is smart arse fuck off
Ah, so you don't have a point; thought as much. You're probably only a couple of lines away from discovering how the bog brush and mop bucket have been conspiring against you anyway. Remember it's not paranoia if they already got you.

Ah, so you don't have a point; thought as much. You're probably only a couple of lines away from discovering how the bog brush and mop bucket have been conspiring against you anyway. Remember it's not paranoia if they already got you.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nite billy

Snoop6.jpg

I understand what you are saying here...even without the photy….you are right...we are known the world over for who we are and what we stand for

I understand what you are saying here...even without the photy….you are right...we are known the world over for who we are and what we stand for
Bending our knee not in our nature πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Thank fuck mass is cancelled

Some mexican farm workers would be reported towards the end of the season so as not need to be paid ,and the the next lot would find the same happening to them

The crops were in ,why pay them
Paddy Reilly was telling the story decades ago

Back