What’s your take on taking a knee?

😂😂😂 that’s better remember when you came on the noise for a laff 😂 no to be told this or that , fuck seems a long time ago 🍀
Haven't been on in a while. A few too many close encounters with the turd kind which I was too blootered to have the wit to properly deal with and the result was a horrible mess that nobody should have been subjected to. That being said i'm well within the realms of blooterment at the minute but we'll see how it goes.

Haven't been on in a while. A few too many close encounters with the turd kind I was too blootered to have the wit to properly deal with and the result was a horrible mess that nobody should have been subjected to. That being said i'm well within the realms of blooterment at the minute but we'll see how it goes.
Honest mate yoused tae get a laff oan here now ffs scared tae post , to many history buffs , on scene watching sky news reporters to many I will tell you this boy it’s a horrible time everycunts dying tae explode very rarely post anymore , lost some good posters but hey 👍👍 wiz only at the wind up earlier 🍀🍀 anyway goodnight HH

Honest mate yoused tae get a laff oan here now ffs scared tae post , to many history buffs , on scene watching sky news reporters to many I will tell you this boy it’s a horrible time everycunts dying tae explode very rarely post anymore , lost some good posters but hey 👍👍 wiz only at the wind up earlier 🍀🍀 anyway goodnight HH
You're a horrible cunt but you're not the worst cunt :p
Good night ye hoor ye!

Members online

Latest posts

Back