What a great wee lad

Jinky1962

Just watched clip thier of seamus coleman the everton captain doing a video call to a young everton fan who has been voted fan of the year and given an award.The young lads dad is fantastic also when he's telling him what he's won this is something to watch.I'd love to be able to put it on here but when it comes to phones and gadgets I'm an old dog and new tricks sort of guy.the young lads name is Lewis docherty a real credit to his family and the everton family hail hail Lewis. Ps micheal duffy you put up a few music videos on the noise for me before you might be the man for this cheers micheal

Just watched clip thier of seamus coleman the everton captain doing a video call to a young everton fan who has been voted fan of the year and given an award.The young lads dad is fantastic also when he's telling him what he's won this is something to watch.I'd love to be able to put it on here but when it comes to phones and gadgets I'm an old dog and new tricks sort of guy.the young lads name is Lewis docherty a real credit to his family and the everton family hail hail Lewis. Ps micheal duffy you put up a few music videos on the noise for me before you might be the man for this cheers micheal
Good spot mate.

Back