what a load of

jinky58

If that was a team playing for places in the cup final then none of them will be playing in it . Today I saw a Celtic team full of quitters they were pitiful to say the least, the only good thing to come out of todays game is that they (the rangers) think they are a good team and won't have to strengthen for next season.One thing is for sure PL and DD had better invest the cash , get a decent manager and stop fucking about with our club, it is not a play thing for a rich man if you can't see this Dermott sell up and piss off into the sunset, we thank you for your service to date but if you won't invest in 10 in a row you will never be forgiven.Surely you can see the club needs investment now, please for the next two seasons invest heavily. time for penny pinching is over. if you want to save a couple of million over the next couple of seasons stop PL'S bonuses.

If that was a team playing for places in the cup final then none of them will be playing in it . Today I saw a Celtic team full of quitters they were pitiful to say the least, the only good thing to come out of todays game is that they (the rangers) think they are a good team and won't have to strengthen for next season.One thing is for sure PL and DD had better invest the cash , get a decent manager and stop fucking about with our club, it is not a play thing for a rich man if you can't see this Dermott sell up and piss off into the sunset, we thank you for your service to date but if you won't invest in 10 in a row you will never be forgiven.Surely you can see the club needs investment now, please for the next two seasons invest heavily. time for penny pinching is over. if you want to save a couple of million over the next couple of seasons stop PL'S bonuses.
Good post jinky but dare say you’ll have people asking who then? Well that’s no you or ma job once I start getting mega dough for sitting on ma arse then we will make the decision HH????????

You're right about the quitters jinky.If I see big rogic shit oot of one more tackle I'll go boot him in the bollcks meself. Putting Johnston back in against that mob after his last display is baffling, his touch is nearly as bad as burke and French Eddie Isnae much better. Don't professional footballers have to be able to control a ball thede days. We're in dire need of a centre forward who'll rough defences up and can actually win a ball in the air and control It on the ground, a couple of full backs is essential also Hh

Good post jinky but dare say you’ll have people asking who then? Well that’s no you or ma job once I start getting mega dough for sitting on ma arse then we will make the decision HH????????
well then bigian if your asking its a hard one but the one man that sticks out in Scotland has already ruled himself out because of the sectarian baggage in Scottish football but if our chairman is serious about reaching 10 in a row go speak to Kilmarnock and ask to speak to Steve Clarke make him an offer he can't refuse and a promise of funds to overhaul the squad tell him if he gets 10 the bonus for that 10th titles 1million pounds that would confirm we are serious and it won't break the bank

You're right about the quitters jinky.If I see big rogic shit oot of one more tackle I'll go boot him in the bollcks meself. Putting Johnston back in against that mob after his last display is baffling, his touch is nearly as bad as burke and French Eddie Isnae much better. Don't professional footballers have to be able to control a ball thede days. We're in dire need of a centre forward who'll rough defences up and can actually win a ball in the air and control It on the ground, a couple of full backs is essential also Hh
The only word for Rogics performance was cowardly. Mikey Johnstone was hung out to dry. Hayes is a fkn soldier, i love him, just not a good player. Burke ? The millions teams have spunked on him. Ed is an enigma. All round they were better than us all over the pitch, recognise and deal with it next season

The only word for Rogics performance was cowardly. Mikey Johnstone was hung out to dry. Hayes is a fkn soldier, i love him, just not a good player. Burke ? The millions teams have spunked on him. Ed is an enigma. All round they were better than us all over the pitch, recognise and deal with it next season
Agree with you on Hayes. What a trier! Had an awful game. Seemed the more he tried the worse he got, but I’ll tell you. I wish the the other 9 players had his heart! He never gave up. How many others can say that?! ?

I think Rogic and Eddy are players we should probably be looking to cash in on sooner rather than later. Don't get me wrong they're brilliant when they're on their game but they just don't do it anywhere near often enough, they're luxury players and for every good game they have there's 5 where they're essentially passengers.

HH Noah.

correct

I think Rogic and Eddy are players we should probably be looking to cash in on sooner rather than later. Don't get me wrong they're brilliant when they're on their game but they just don't do it anywhere near often enough, they're luxury players and for every good game they have there's 5 where they're essentially passengers.

HH Noah.
Ano it’s nit picking but a thot broonies passing was god awful,,a have been to see celtic get fucked 4 and 5 way the scum but that passionless,heartless,gutless show today was probably thee worst team display av witnessed,,there didn’t seem to be a shape or plan,,

Ano it’s nit picking but a thot broonies passing was god awful,,a have been to see celtic get fucked 4 and 5 way the scum but that passionless,heartless,gutless show today was probably thee worst team display av witnessed,,there didn’t seem to be a shape or plan,,

It wasn't great Espirito but then the whole team's passing was atrocious! Aye I thought the December game was bad but that today was probably worse, second in every department, outfought and outplayed by a bunch of mediocre no marks. Didn't seem to have the heart or the fight to make a game of it. Pretty shocking tbh!

HH mate (y)

That was Sevco's cup final ours is in two weeks and there is something at stake. Sevco were up for it and in our face from the kickoff we never arrived. French Eddie getting some stick, give the guy some space, he's only 20 and needs someone beside him. Need a clear out for next season but we still have a nucleus of a decent team. Ncham has been disappointing this season and not sure if he wants to be here so could be away in the summer. Need a replacement for Lustig but would keep him for his experience. Don't care who the manager is so long as he gets backing from the board.

That was Sevco's cup final ours is in two weeks and there is something at stake. Sevco were up for it and in our face from the kickoff we never arrived. French Eddie getting some stick, give the guy some space, he's only 20 and needs someone beside him. Need a clear out for next season but we still have a nucleus of a decent team. Ncham has been disappointing this season and not sure if he wants to be here so could be away in the summer. Need a replacement for Lustig but would keep him for his experience. Don't care who the manager is so long as he gets backing from the board.

Welcome to the forum IndoCelt. Decent post although i dont agree with eddy. His age doesnt come into it for me. He is 9m therefore should be ready to rock. Especially with the experience of game time he has had with us.

Lazy looks like lazy all day long to me.

HH pal ☘️

They saved there best game of the season for their last home game. They're fans now think they have caught up with us??? Half of that team will be gone next season. Loans going back, trying to sell there 'best' players, let them dream till the season starts.

Back