What about this?

Maria, Jinxy wasn't accusing you of being a hun. He questioned what you said about Verum being a hun because he thought they weren't allowed on the site.
Jinxy, there are huns on the site but they troll in an insidious, quiet way so that they don't give themselves away. Marie thinks Verum is one after the argument they had the other day.

Maria, Jinxy wasn't accusing you of being a hun. He questioned what you said about Verum being a hun because he thought they weren't allowed on the site.
Jinxy, there are huns on the site but they troll in an insidious, quiet way so that they don't give themselves away. Marie thinks Verum is one after the argument they had the other day.
Sham!! That was exactly what I was saying and I thought Maria picked me up wrong but I also replied to one off her other posts which corrected her on one off her assertions so she put 1+1 together and got 3

Me bad. I was only attempting to see who thought it would be a good idea :devilish:

Not a bad idea at all !

However as has been pointed out by others we live in a world where even good intentions can be seized upon by those with an agenda against Celtic /Catholics etc... and twisted to suit their own ends .

Don't beat yourself up about having genuine feelings of empathy for those who have suffered at the hands of the lowest of the low . It puts you head and shoulders above them !

Not a bad idea at all !

However as has been pointed out by others we live in a world where even good intentions can be seized upon by those with an agenda against Celtic /Catholics etc... and twisted to suit their own ends .

Don't beat yourself up about having genuine feelings of empathy for those who have suffered at the hands of the lowest of the low . It puts you head and shoulders above them !

Thanks for that.

And yes I do have very real feelings of empathy for all the victims.

PS There was an added dimension to my original post if you want to look for it

Sham!! That was exactly what I was saying and I thought Maria picked me up wrong but I also replied to one off her other posts which corrected her on one off her assertions so she put 1+1 together and got 3

No i thought you called me scum so i went all attack mode.
Really sorry if i picked your scum post up wrong.

You were right to correct me on the other post and i was grateful for it.

I dont hold grudges and there was no grudge to be had from that at all.

I should have mentioned in my previous postI ( milked by the Media) Imatim,it was a caring suggestion.
Unfortunately because of the Country we live in anything to do with CFC.
is scrutinized,apart from the charitable work they do .Many Glasgow
schools have benefited greatly from the foundatiion with the donations
of Ipads and whatever.
At the moment a massive Christmas Party is getting organised for some
schools in CP again this is down to the foundation. Have you ever seen
that get Media coverage?

I should have mentioned in my previous postI ( milked by the Media) Imatim,it was a caring suggestion.
Unfortunately because of the Country we live in anything to do with CFC.
is scrutinized,apart from the charitable work they do .Many Glasgow
schools have benefited greatly from the foundatiion with the donations
of Ipads and whatever.
At the moment a massive Christmas Party is getting organised for some
schools in CP again this is down to the foundation. Have you ever seen
that get Media coverage?
Why would the smsm publish the good deeds when they can vilify us for the sordid behaviour of an evil individual? :sick:

Back