What blogs do you read?

The thing that bugs me is that there are so many of these sites that have nothing at all to do with Celtic, not run or operated by Celtic Supporters and are just milking our support for clicks, some are even associated with their sister sites from across the city eg Rangers News/Hail Hail 67, Vital Celtic/Vital Rangers, Talk sites etc

If you use News Now you can filter out sites and you can also use the Celtic Blogs heading on the side panel that takes out the papers too.

The thing that bugs me is that there are so many of these sites that have nothing at all to do with Celtic, not run or operated by Celtic Supporters and are just milking our support for clicks, some are even associated with their sister sites from across the city eg Rangers News/Hail Hail 67, Vital Celtic/Vital Rangers, Talk sites etc

If you use News Now you can filter out sites and you can also use the Celtic Blogs heading on the side panel that takes out the papers too.

I take your point.....but there are one or two Celtic sites that milk our Support for clicks and the word is getting out there

Don't really read a lot of Celtic blogs, tirnaog09 for a good few yrs now & The Celtic Star clicked a link on twiiter one night & was hooked being reading it just over a year now.

Found most Celtic blogs annoyin tae read(blood pressure TT) ofen written by opinionated fcvkwits. Which annoys me I know my club's history's, Celtic made me cry with joy & cry with sadness.

My Grandpa told me in the 1st season of Supporting Celtic, "this club gets under your skin son, don't say it won't, it will" true words because for last 50yrs it has.

Does anyone remember Henrik's Tongue? That was my first regular go-to Celtic blog and I loved it. I've no idea who used to write it but it was fantastic.

Daily on Celtic news now but skip the very obvious click bait sites.
Used to like the Celtic blog, but JF’s relentless articles about anything sevco & petty gripes about any other journo and their grammar etc (with his own faults) got really boring. Still check in, but seem to be banned as comments never seem to show up now.
Recently found this, like Phil’s and check in on john James. Between them all there’s something worth reading

Daily on Celtic news now but skip the very obvious click bait sites.
Used to like the Celtic blog, but JF’s relentless articles about anything sevco & petty gripes about any other journo and their grammar etc (with his own faults) got really boring. Still check in, but seem to be banned as comments never seem to show up now.
Recently found this, like Phil’s and check in on john James. Between them all there’s something worth reading
welcome tae the "noise" cheezy JF banned me as well 😹

Back