What happened to 5th smartest man ever to live who invested in Sevco?

26+6=1

I was quite intrigued at the concept of a 'lifelong Rangers fan who was the child of Connemara natives. A man celebrated by Catholic charities who gave interviews about his faith. (2010)
So when founding father Chuck Green launched the good ship Sevco he was among the first investors (1m 2.5% allegedly....I know, I know......and was making statements as recenty as 2017.
Haven't heard anything from the self-proclaimed genius in a while and wonder if he took up the 20p a share option. His blog site has these gems: http://kieranprior.com/about/

WHAT DO OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME?

Being Kieran Prior” – Institutional Investor – May 2009

“Kieran Prior , The Whiz Kid, Challenges Goldman Sachs” – Institutional Investor – October 2009

‘Religion and the City go hand in hand’ – Kieran Prior, a Goldman Sachs veteran with an astronomical IQ is dedicating himself to charitable work – Catholic Herald – August 2010

“Kieran Prior: my £400K investment in Rangers is just the start” – Herald Scotland – June 2013

New Rangers investor Kieran Prior buys 785,000 shares in the club and demands answers for the fans – Daily Record – Jan 2015

Reminds me of an old investment ad from back in the day

I was quite intrigued at the concept of a 'lifelong Rangers fan who was the child of Connemara natives. A man celebrated by Catholic charities who gave interviews about his faith. (2010)
So when founding father Chuck Green launched the good ship Sevco he was among the first investors (1m 2.5% allegedly....I know, I know......and was making statements as recenty as 2017.
Haven't heard anything from the self-proclaimed genius in a while and wonder if he took up the 20p a share option. His blog site has these gems: http://kieranprior.com/about/

WHAT DO OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME?

Being Kieran Prior” – Institutional Investor – May 2009

“Kieran Prior , The Whiz Kid, Challenges Goldman Sachs” – Institutional Investor – October 2009

‘Religion and the City go hand in hand’ – Kieran Prior, a Goldman Sachs veteran with an astronomical IQ is dedicating himself to charitable work – Catholic Herald – August 2010

“Kieran Prior: my £400K investment in Rangers is just the start” – Herald Scotland – June 2013

New Rangers investor Kieran Prior buys 785,000 shares in the club and demands answers for the fans – Daily Record – Jan 2015

Reminds me of an old investment ad from back in the day

Surely his '5th smartest man to ever live' title was revoked after investing in Sevco :unsure:

Probably went to ground when all the other eggheads started ripping the piss out of him for buying the investor's equivalent of magic beans. Likely he's went all 'Dr Evil' and is plotting his revenge from a secret lair somewhere. :D

A fanny on Deludamol is still a fanny, now with less money. His best pal is Nick Leasing
And even he widnae invest in Scumco.
Say goodbye to yir money ya fud Glibby’s filling his Cellar now all he needs is Quim Shite
Fi Sky. To tell the gullibillies to buy buy buy
Get your worthless shares here cash only RANDS please. ???????????

HH ????

Members online

Latest posts

Back