What is going on in Scottish football

fergusslayedtheblues

So we have J Beaton saying he witnessed three incidents with Morelos that he deemed to require no action and then we have B Madden looking straight at an incident and saying he did not see it ,all favouring one club and influencing a game of football in the spfl .
Add to that A Dallas awarding 2 penalties which were clearly outside the box to the very same club .all three of them from the LRA
A total overhaul of the refereeing set up in this country is long overdue

The SFA need to be dissolved and a whole new governing body in place and new referees recruited Who are not Freemasons and the LRA shut down.

we want so much more than the tiny morsel thrown from their table last night with game bans for more less and mcGregor in our fight for a fair game in Scotland HH

So we have J Beaton saying he witnessed three incidents with Morelos that he deemed to require no action and then we have B Madden looking straight at an incident and saying he did not see it ,all favouring one club and influencing a game of football in the spfl .
Add to that A Dallas awarding 2 penalties which were clearly outside the box to the very same club .all three of them from the LRA
A total overhaul of the refereeing set up in this country is long overdue

There's NITHING going on in Scottish Football!!

Well NOTHING that hasn't been going on for over 100 years

When you examine all the evidence of the shenanigans that has been going on to benefit whatever Club is playing out of G51 and the fact that despite all of the advantages that they are being handed and their inability to compete with us it really does make you wonder how long they can survive

When you look at the amount of money they have been throwing around there MUST be concerns where the funds are coming from and going by the track record of the dead Zombie Club and their cheating ways I wouldn't be surprised if they were 'at it ' again

Let's have some real transparency in Scottish Football and see if that answers the original question

WHAT'S GOING ON?

HH?

The SFA need to be dissolved and a whole new governing body in place and new referees recruited Who are not Freemasons and the LRA shut down.

we want so much more than the tiny morsel thrown from their table last night with game bans for more less and mcGregor in our fight for a fair game in Scotland HH
I agree 100%
There is something seriously wrong with regards the refereeing of our game ,quite frankly it stinks like last weeks fish .
The SFA may not want to deal with it but Sevco 2012 are a danger to our game here .

IMO peepil are making decisions in our game to bring about a challenge to Celtic by any club playing out of Ibrokes .How many times have you heard the phrase
"Scottish football NEEDS a strong Rangers " . We have not had a strong rangers in scottish football for over 30 years .

Did Minty give Scottish football a strong rangers ,well history tells us he gave us the exact opposite he killed them (leaving the peepil running our game to pursue the BIG LIE strategy )
He put the very existence of the football club on the line for trophies and I don't think anyone can argue DK is doing the very same with sevco 2012 .

Then again why should the sevco supporters care the SFA and the media in Scotland assure them the football club is immortal

I agree 100%
There is something seriously wrong with regards the refereeing of our game ,quite frankly it stinks like last weeks fish .
The SFA may not want to deal with it but Sevco 2012 are a danger to our game here .

IMO peepil are making decisions in our game to bring about a challenge to Celtic by any club playing out of Ibrokes .How many times have you heard the phrase
"Scottish football NEEDS a strong Rangers " . We have not had a strong rangers in scottish football for over 30 years .

Did Minty give Scottish football a strong rangers ,well history tells us he gave us the exact opposite he killed them (leaving the peepil running our game to pursue the BIG LIE strategy )
He put the very existence of the football club on the line for trophies and I don't think anyone can argue DK is doing the very same with sevco 2012 .

Then again why should the sevco supporters care the SFA and the media in Scotland assure them the football club is immortal

I think you should have said immoral

Why doesn't Celtic FC put a proposition to the SFA which should be voted upon by all clubs and backed up by discussion in the media. The proposition: "Membership of any secret society including Freemasons shall deem a person inappropriate to be a member of the SFA or referee / officiate at a grade 1 game" I wouldn't expect the proposition to be passed, but it would shine a light on the corruption so would be a worthwhile thing to do. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jan/13/localgovernment.politics

Why don't we raise a petition on change.org to introduce full transparency in Scottish refereeing development and appointments . If nothing else if enough signed the petition it would at least get the issue wider publicity .these
FXxxers dread the glare of any public scrutiny

Why don't we raise a petition on change.org to introduce full transparency in Scottish refereeing development and appointments . If nothing else if enough signed the petition it would at least get the issue wider publicity .these
FXxxers dread the glare of any public scrutiny

Why don't you put something together and float it on here for comments.

Perhaps word it strategically so that fans of other clubs will get on board.

Just a thought

I agree with the above comments.Also a massive shake up in our
referering system .My dad was always very verbal about the corruptions
within the LRA decades ago,he maintained until he passed away at the age of ninty that they were rotten to be core and that they had the full backing
from Scottish football,they were the untouchables,nothing changed then eh!

Last edited:
I agree with the above comments.Also a massive shake up in our
referering system .My dad was always very verbal about the corruptions
within the LRA decades ago,he maintained until he passed away at the age of ninty that they were rotten to be core and that they had he full backing of Scottish football, they were the untouchables.
Nothing changed then eh!.

Nothing goes on forever

Why don't you put something together and float it on here for comments.

Perhaps word it strategically so that fans of other clubs will get on board.

Just a thought

How about a petition to "Publish to the general public the SFA's recruitment training and development requirements for grade 1 Scottish football referees"

How about a petition to "Publish to the general public the SFA's recruitment training and development requirements for grade 1 Scottish football referees"

Take the time and think it all through. You've got some good ideas going on.

Think about the pros and the cons of what you're trying to achieve and come at them with what you reckon will work. Spell it out and let's get everyone's input.

Keep in mind there's a game afoot. Take a good look at what Brendan is publicly saying. ?

Why doesn't Celtic FC put a proposition to the SFA which should be voted upon by all clubs and backed up by discussion in the media. The proposition: "Membership of any secret society including Freemasons shall deem a person inappropriate to be a member of the SFA or referee / officiate at a grade 1 game" I wouldn't expect the proposition to be passed, but it would shine a light on the corruption so would be a worthwhile thing to do. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jan/13/localgovernment.politics
Not a bad idea mate but one big stumbling block there!!celtic fc!!a shower of spineless cowards as has been witnessed this last couple of years,they will not rock the boat too much money involved share holders to be paid,bonuses to pick up?!unfortunatley it’s left to the bloggers an supporters to highlight everything unsavoury!,,don’t get me wrong big Pedro likes to step in when there’s a Dodd a credit getting threw around ie the tifo at the Barcelona game!!his back was pretty tender after the slapping it took....

Members online

Latest posts

Back