What Is Now Acceptable and What Is Not?

Imatim

Following on from the recent article linked below from WC in the Celtic Star.....and in particular the sentence below in bold where do we go from here? Perhaps WC will give us his views...

“And if you have ever used the ‘H’ word on social media chances are you are going to be facing a ban”

Article below...

The word hun is NOT sectarian or racist, as has been proved in courts, it’s just they don’t like it, it was coined by English newspapers in the 60s after watching rampage across engerland and Europe like the historical Huns did, that’s us as true today as it was back then, see George square “celebrations” as an example, they are campaigning to get it seen as a hate crime to use it, hun is what hun does I’d say, if the shoe fits etc
Also trying to make calling someone a dirty orange bastard a hate crime, again orange order is not a race of people or a religion, just a group of inbred people how’s sole existence it to hate all things catholic,
I will continue to use these phrases with impunity…..because it’s who/what they are….I’m unbowed and unrepentant 🍀🇮🇪

The word hun is NOT sectarian or racist, as has been proved in courts, it’s just they don’t like it, it was coined by English newspapers in the 60s after watching rampage across engerland and Europe like the historical Huns did, that’s us as true today as it was back then, see George square “celebrations” as an example, they are campaigning to get it seen as a hate crime to use it, hun is what hun does I’d say, if the shoe fits etc
Also trying to make calling someone a dirty orange bastard a hate crime, again orange order is not a race of people or a religion, just a group of inbred people how’s sole existence it to hate all things catholic,
I will continue to use these phrases with impunity…..because it’s who/what they are….I’m unbowed and unrepentant 🍀🇮🇪
Oh hi pleased to.meet you from the accent I'm assuming your British NAW AM ORANGE 🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Likewise BB,
Got no intention of stopping referring to sevco scum(SS) as
Hun bastards
Orange bastards
Zombie bastards
Knuckledraggering bastards
Moon howling bastards
Racist bastards
Inbred bastards
Union Jack wankers
Horrible cunts
etc etc etc etc
Now if that makes me guilty of a hate crime, then guilty as charged as I do hate the fuckers

Last edited:
As is the norm wi these unrepentant tossers and their media fanboys, everything they do is based on retaliation or at the very least looking for something to drag Celtic into the debate, Whataboutery is all they know.
It really is quite simple…that club and their fans are bigoted hateful racists and should be dealt with independently as such.
If the authorities suspect our club and our fans of similar then we too should be dealt with independently.
The media are the most guilty of all, every indiscretion by these animals is reported as an old firm or rangers/celtic issue, its never applied solely to them.
They just cannot and will not accept responsibility, and we can lay a lot of the blame for that at the same Scottish media’s door for their sycophantic, apologistic excusing attitude to all things Sevco since 2012.
If the price of them dying and staying dead tomorrow was us not winning another title for 20 years I’d take that in a heartbeat.
The game wouldn’t miss them for a second.

So if I'm reading this right we cant call the racist xenophobic zombie tax dodgers huns. Just as well there was no social media during the 30's and 40's or the huns oops sorry the xenophobs would be getting us sacked because of things our Grandparents said.

The irony being here of course is the term was coined by an English journalist after the zombie hordes sacked Wolverhampton in the early 60's. No decade of peace and love for these fuckers completely by-passed them, they went straight from hiding in the shipyards to causing chaos against everyone and anyone😉.

Still I suppose maybe in the interest of neighbourly love we should promise never to refer to our neighbours as huns just as soon as they admit they are a new club born in 2012.

P. S does that mean we have to change the words of the song.

"Die die die ya hun"???

So if I'm reading this right we cant call the racist xenophobic zombie tax dodgers huns. Just as well there was no social media during the 30's and 40's or the huns oops sorry the xenophobs would be getting us sacked because of things our Grandparents said.

The irony being here of course is the term was coined by an English journalist after the zombie hordes sacked Wolverhampton in the early 60's. No decade of peace and love for these fuckers completely by-passed them, they went straight from hiding in the shipyards to causing chaos against everyone and anyone😉.

Still I suppose maybe in the interest of neighbourly love we should promise never to refer to our neighbours as huns just as soon as they admit they are a new club born in 2012.

"Die die die ya hun"???

Indeed you are correct in how they came about being called huns.

Not forgetting this wee song though.....go home ya Huns.....go home.....wait for some scum rag to pick up on this and compare it to the famine song...

"Die die die ya hun"???

Naw!

Members online

Latest posts

Back