What is our best team?

Docco

As things stand going into the business end of the season, what,In your opinion do you think is our best starting line up when everyone is fit and playing to their potential??

mine is..

Forster

El Hamed Julie Ajer Boli

Brown Macgregor

Forrest Christie Elhanoussi

Edouard

Subs; Gordon,Frimpong,Griffiths,Rogic,NtCham,Jozo,Johnston

Rogic looks like he's getting back to his best I'd have him.I'd like to see us get back in for benkovic to add a bit more strength to the defence but I'd like to see griff and eddy up front together all the time but I'll leave it to lenny iv got a lot of faith in the manager.

Despite yesterday I still think when fit Jozo would be in ahead of Ajer, but if you want to include yesterday's performance then wee Kaddy Dembele should be in at CH before Julien 😂

As things stand going into the business end of the season, what,In your opinion do you think is our best starting line up when everyone is fit and playing to their potential??

mine is..

Forster

El Hamed Julie Ajer Boli

Brown Macgregor

Forrest Christie Elhanoussi

Edouard

Subs; Gordon,Frimpong,Griffiths,Rogic,NtCham,Jozo,Johnston
It would all depend on who we were playing and where. Perhaps a better question would be "what's our best formation?" Again the answer would depend on who and where.
Enough sitting on the fence. I would swap Forrest for Ntcham or Griffiths depending on circumstances.

I couldn't pick Boli at LB defensively his positioning is all over the place, I think Hayes is a safer option, still wouldn't class him as a great LB though. Forrest has been off the boil so often this season that I think it's time he wasn't an automatic first choice.
For an attacking team I'd go for...
Forster
El Hamed, Jullien, Ajer
Frimpong, McGregor, Broon, Christie, Elyounoussi
The Griff, Eddy.

I couldn't pick Boli at LB defensively his positioning is all over the place, I think Hayes is a safer option, still wouldn't class him as a great LB though. Forrest has been off the boil so often this season that I think it's time he wasn't an automatic first choice.
Forster
El Hamed, Jullien, Ajer
The Griff, Eddy.
Whits yer favourite colour a snow ⛄ 😂😂😂😂

Forster
El Hamed, Jullien, Ajer
The Griff, Eddy.
Where would you fit Wanyama into that team ?😉

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem for me is that I don't think we can justify using 4-2-3-1 anymore against Sevco. Maybe in Europe, but not against Sevco and other Scottish teams. That's what I'm trying to get my head around.

With some players always on the treatment table and others not playing with any consistency, it shows how difficult it is for us to choose and even more difficult for the manager. I just don't know why he doesn't drop Forrest at the moment as he has shown zilch for a while now and we have a player who can do the job for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Back