What matters?

Nick66

We have a situation in the world just now. The governments of multi countries,(or is multi racial countries?),Have decided to find a conscience. Pity that it takes death to find it. Pity it's never found til it seems to "matter". All life matters regardless of creed or colour. The anger is real, the anger is felt by all. I just feel it is always us and them, and a man died to give a deflection to our government to sloganize their "Black lives matter" mantra. The current No10 Incumbent and entourage have no more concern for GEORGE Floyd than they have for any life that is basically you or me. Black life matter, all life matters. RIP George.

We have a situation in the world just now. The governments of multi countries,(or is multi racial countries?),Have decided to find a conscience. Pity that it takes death to find it. Pity it's never found til it seems to "matter". All life matters regardless of creed or colour. The anger is real, the anger is felt by all. I just feel it is always us and them, and a man died to give a deflection to our government to sloganize their "Black lives matter" mantra. The current No10 Incumbent and entourage have no more concern for GEORGE Floyd than they have for any life that is basically you or me. Black life matter, all life matters. RIP George.
👏 👏👏👏

I know its a controversial topic

But I found out through conversation that just as many unborn children get terminated during coronavirus as any other time.

In fact its still a priority health service during pandemic.

More terminations every day than coronavirus deaths per day if the statistics I read are true.

Im pretty sure a mother with child also refers to women with unborn child in womb.

While nhs is overloaded with coronavirus pandemic

the death factory part still sucks the limbs of living unborn children right out the womb and its an essential thing even during lockdown.

Cant shake hands with stranger but some things are top priority

Members online

No members online now.

Back