What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

How did a team that have existed for 8 years manage to stop 10IAR!

Do you think everything possible was done to prevent this happening Peter? because i dont.

How much say does the manager have on recruitement

Do you agree that we have wasted millions on bang average players ,some who hardly kicked a ball for the club?

Do you honestly feel Lenny was the right choice of manager now that everything has went tits up this season?

What did you feel when you saw the 'Shoot the board banner'were you feart?😂

Last edited by a moderator:
How did a team that have existed for 8 years manage to stop 10IAR!

Do you think everything possible was done to prevent this happening Peter? because i dont.

You go on about the money invested in the squad but were the players brought in upto the job?

Do you honestly feel Lenny was the right choice of manager now that everything has went tits up this season?

What did you feel when you saw the 'Shoot the board banner'were you feart?😂
Point 2

everything possible to prevent this happening?

What do you mean by everything possible?

Point 1

A team that ditched 100 M plus debts and a brand new IPO raising 70+ million is quite a decent start coupled with 40+ k season tickets for a new shiny club.

All they need to do is be 2nd best and their income is vastly superior to 3rd

leaving 50/50 head to head against number 1

couple the fact they have cloaked finance and perhaps unscrupulous clandestine trust funding

number 1 on list is more why did it take 9 years to get the scam working?

point 3

what kind of leap in finance is required to get even better quality players?

point 4

hindsight is great with failures on cvs, but question is would many other managers have got more points this season?

point 5

why is that funny?

Point 2

Point 1

A team that ditched 100 M plus debts and a brand new IPO raising 70+ million is quite a decent start coupled with 40+ k season tickets for a new shiny club.

couple the fact they have cloaked finance and perhaps unscrupulous clandestine trust funding

point 3

point 4

hindsight is great with failures on cvs, but question is would many other managers have got more points this season?

point 5

why is that funny?
Im asking Peter TET not you 😂

Point 2

Point 1

point 3

point 4

point 5

why is that funny?
Everything possible as in choice of manager and strengthening the team?Why is that hard to understand?Are the players we spent millions on good enough especially this year when we're going for 10IAR?I dont thinkso.

Im asking Peter TET not you 😂
Im asking you to give the better plan

:p:p:p:p

Who was your choice of manager?
Who should we have signed?

What wage budget does manager get?
Whats a fair wage for manager and staff?
How does he sign players who want more than budget allows?

Why do you think winning league in scotland makes it impossible to lose to rank 2 when rank 3 and below are rank rotten.

if league is corrupt to help rank 2 overcome obstacles with placed refs and hierarchy and media

how much extra does rank 1 need to pay to get an even keel?

Everything possible as in choice of manager and strengthening the team?Why is that hard to understand?Are the players we spent millions on good enough especially this year when we're going for 10IAR?I dont thinkso.
Im asking you to explain why (not good enough) this manager and players who cost a fortune could be upgraded without the money to bring in real upgrades?

1. when you saw imatims thread on the noise ,,,how do you feel

2. Do you hope it will be deleted

3. a rekonings coming ,,,are you feart like shammy

4. You will forever be known for your betrayal on Res12 and your disdain for your customers are you suprised and amazed at that

5.The 5 way agreement the most important document in scottish football,,,,,,,,and you never seen it ,,,,,,,really

6. am done with you gtf

Im asking you to explain why (not good enough) this manager and players who cost a fortune could be upgraded without the money to bring in real upgrades?
Bolingoli 3m,Jullien 7/8m,Ajeti 5m,Duffy on crazy wages,Barkas 5m .We can go back to Rodgers if you want Bayo 4m 😂Have any of these players impressed you?I reckon we could signed better players for less money,maybe some of the wasted money could have been spent on a quality manager?

Not so

Best managers earn monster wages since sky funded leagues get 100M+ bung every season

Why is it hard to understand that 100 million minimum gap means you need to buy a manager who these clubs dont rate.

Coz if they rated them they would hire them.

how do you hold the superior manager?

Hold do you hold players these bung clubs want?

You need to make up the shortfall in income somehow if you want to have the higher grade players managers

Sevco have cloaked finance to boost their chances to bridge the gap

And its tolerated in this country by the powers that be, probably for political reasons.

Now again question is under those terms

how do you get celtic quality players and manager without the bungs and cloaked finance

And who pays for the upgrades long term?

Why have sevco failed to win anything with entire system aiding them?

Not so

Best managers earn monster wages since sky funded leagues get 100M+ bung every season

Why is it hard to understand that 100 million minimum gap means you need to buy a manager who these clubs dont rate.

Coz if they rated them they would hire them.

how do you hold the superior manager?

Hold do you hold players these bung clubs want?

You need to make up the shortfall in income somehow if you want to have the higher grade players managers

Sevco have cloaked finance to boost their chances to bridge the gap

And its tolerated in this country by the powers that be, probably for political reasons.

Now again question is under those terms

how do you get celtic quality players and manager without the bungs and cloaked finance

And who pays for the upgrades long term?

Why have sevco failed to win anything with entire system aiding them?
Theres plenty of managers out of work that would have jumped at the chance i think,far too many to mention,i would have took Steve Clarke over Lennon.

Cant answer the questions about Celtics finances its way over my head mate,all i know is we have wasted millions on players not upto the job

I'd say to them.. You were content to be a big fish in a small pond. We had the potential to become CL group (or better) regulars with the income that brought in our balance sheet (we know thats all your interested in) would have been even better.
Instead we downgraded and struggled to qualify against teams below us in the European standings. Your utter contempt for ordinary fans, sorry, customers, is disgusting. The true level of your contempt for me will always be the erection of THAT fence round an empty stadium.
I hope and pray I live to see the day when every single one of you leave Celtic Park. YOU BUNCH OF GREEDY BASTARDS.

I would ask PL traitor

Will you be attending the unveiling of your bronze statue outside the pig sty ipox for the job well done in keeping the scummmy bastards alive.
Although you have held us back to where we should be, we will arise stronger again when you fuck off

To TET

Re some of the points you have alluded to.

Questions I have asked myself in the last wee while Re the Board and the coaching staff are -

Do we need a more tactically aware and modern manager with an insight in to how we can be much more competitive on the European stage?

Yes we do imo and they are out there. Look at the European teams and their managers that have beaten us on far less budgets.

Is our current coaching set up good enough?

I don’t think it is. What do we do on the training ground?
We continually make the same mistakes and are currently defensively and tactically naive and suspect.
Some deficiencies to get on with - (defending crossed balls - continually giving away stupid free kicks around the box - regularly playing players that go missing when the going gets tough - not being able to adjust quickly enough to necessary tactical changes - the questionable fitness level of the team, ala the drop in tempo in the last 20 mins or so - allowing players to play for themselves and not for the team - our failure to produce quality balls from dead ball situations - like for like predictable substitutions made when something more innovative and astute is called for - there’s so many basic mistakes being made and to me it’s not good enough and it shouldn’t be happening.

We need an overhaul, with a new modern and professional approach to the way we operate at every level imo. We are stale and rapidly regressing. We need a new CEO with any bonuses tied in to Champions League Group Stage qualification and a coaching staff with fresh, innovative and modern ideas. And we need it soon.

All in my view of course...

I would ask him something like this. Do you really think that, for the highest CEO salary in British football, you have brought value for money? I ask this because you have sold our best players and exchanged them for inferior players to provide your bonus when a good CEO would be able to cover his or her own salary and merit a bonus based on the constantly and consistently improved strength and success of the company on the field and consequently in prize money and sponsorship.

Back