What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

One who treats customers like fans and defends the fans instead of attacking them and putting out pathetic meelymouth statements

who stands up and calls out the smears from the press takes action against them , there muted silence on the peter smith tape was an utter disgrace

who takes the sfa /spfl to task and calls out the appointments and actions of biased refs

also have the balls to lead a restructure or even better the dismantling of the sfa and there draconian rules

someone who isn't content to sit at the back of the bus and give up or share there seat so easily

None of that will happen ,,,,not ever

what would be better would be for the absentee landlord to either selll up or take a day to day running of the club ,because so far he's made just as much of a cnt of it as lawwell has
sounds like someone I could get behind

One who treats customers like fans and defends the fans instead of attacking them and putting out pathetic meelymouth statements

who stands up and calls out the smears from the press takes action against them , there muted silence on the peter smith tape was an utter disgrace

who takes the sfa /spfl to task and calls out the appointments and actions of biased refs

also have the balls to lead a restructure or even better the dismantling of the sfa and there draconian rules

someone who isn't content to sit at the back of the bus and give up or share there seat so easily

what would be better would be for the absentee landlord to either selll up or take a day to day running of the club ,because so far he's made just as much of a cnt of it as lawwell has
Im no sure they made cunt of it though.

9 in row with quad treble is hardly making cunt of it.

perhaps they ran club to much like a proper business, but thats hardly a crime really, thats the least they could do.

Couple of points there I believe the celtic trust could help deal with Kelly, regarding challenge the media with the truth and the Scottish fa regarding the level of corruption with the backing of the board would be a start where the voice of the celtic support could be heard and not dismissed as of present

Couple of points there I believe the celtic trust could help deal with Kelly, regarding challenge the media with the truth and the Scottish fa regarding the level of corruption with the backing of the board would be a start where the voice of the celtic support could be heard and not dismissed as of present
How do the trust solve that issue?

perhaps they ran club to much like a proper business, but thats hardly a crime really, thats the least they could do.
They have to a certain extent ran the club like a business that is there job ,but they also have lost millions both in weird project signings that nobody seems to be answerable to and not much scrutiny

in any other company someones head would be on the block and the continual loss of european revenue ,,,,yet again it seems to be accepted

our planning seems to be a ''lets see how we get on'' approach ,that for me is a shocking attitude for a club to take no matter how big or small

You have to wonder as a business how would we really look on the balance sheet if we hadn't cashed in on Demble 19m.Armstrong 7m,Tierney 25m and got compo for the snake 6-9m

Wonder if it was Rodgers who gave valuations on these players as i just can't see the board as the one's who would be that market savvy

Don't know much about the trust to pass comment but if we had a pro active vocal boardwe wouldn't really need the trust

This board is so out of touch with it's customers there either to blind or totally ignorant of the fact ,hence the fences

I believe that they should become the spoke person for celtic.
By being a member of the Trust would allow to ask the questions of concern and get some answers instead of the silence we get at present
Why the trust and not the GB and i'm not pushing for the GB by any means i just find it strange that the trust has now come to the fore

there's so many factions within the support some close to the board others wanting to be close to the board and ones who just want to protect there ticket allocation and write monthly letters to the sfa

By being a member of the Trust would allow to ask the questions of concern and get some answers instead of the silence we get at present
I dont trust them

even less than current board

They have totally contradictory manifesto and answer no questions ever

even worse than current board imo

they come across as snake oil men just like the crooked kingster

answer direct questions with jumbled up what about rat ren

nothing to do with the question asked

they come across as snake oil men just like the crooked kingster

answer direct questions with jumbled up what about rat ren

nothing to do with the question asked
just geez your money

its a good coz

Members online

Back