What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

Telling it like it is from a Bhoy on CQN...

LUCKY CODY on 17TH JANUARY 2021 9:02 AM
Pitymevin,

Agree CEO has destroyed his legacy. There are 3 key failures

– mismanagement of Celtic as a control freak and acting as Director of Football with beancounter mindset

– 5WA legitimised their cheating and conferred 54 titles on a new club. The 55 celebrations in a few weeks are a gift from him. He would have given a nod and wink to the truncated Nimmo-Smith inquiry.

– Res12 he buried it with Paul67 weighing in to. Lawwell lied to Celtic fans on this and to shareholders.

The one that does most damage to us going forward is 3. The dice is still loaded against us , Lawwell gave the green light to them to give us Madden, Beaton , Muir, McLean etc Rangers Football Club called out Collum and SFA pull him from Ibrox games for a year. When they need help a red card here a penalty there , the SFA are a corrupt as ever. Only Jim Goodwin spoke out about their penalties against column. Cheating was legitimised by Lawwell when he buried Res 12.

What would Fergus have done with Res12 ? He would have used it as a lighting rod to clean it up. Our CEO buried it —- why. The last person we can expect a truthful answer on that is Lawwell.

His legacy is destroyed not for all the failures and greed we have seen —- but helping the SFA take care of one club.
I see it slightly different Imatim although all key points are very valid.
We need to take celtic plc and celtic fc and look upon them as two separate companies all aiming for the same goal of making celtic the best brand of all.
The head of Celtic plc PL traitor has failed miserably over the last few years and needs to be replaced immediately.
The head of Celtic fc NFL has also failed miserably over the last number of months and maybe that has not been helped with unwanted interference from PL traitor.
So with both sides of the celtic brand broken it's no wonder we are currently in the shambles we are at present.
A majority of our supporters are really more interested in the goings on within celtic fc more so than the goings on within celtic plc and these problems have been fairly well masked over due to the success of Celtic fc.
That success has now ended, hence celtic plc are now under increased pressure for the mistakes they made years ago surrounding serco scum.
I personally don't see any gain in looking back and playing the blame game when the celtic brand is currently broken and needs fixing urgently.
This is where I believe we have been totally lacking in bringing the club back to where we as supporters want the club to be, and that's not only the top team in Scotland but also a force again in Europe.
I don't think celtic plc is in not to bad of shape and with the removal of PL traitor and a bit of new blood with a more modern outlook and celtic plc should and would remain strong.
Celtic fc is in a current mess all round on and off the pitch and needs urgent attention. This is not such an easy fix as there will be such a turnaround with the personal involved.
I would like to see a new head man of Celtic fc who's main priority is getting the 1st team squad fully prepared for upcoming matches with the help of his own coaching staff in place to be able to install a managers ideas into a willful playing squad.
Of course there is more than that to be taken into account for a manager of Celtic fc, with player scouting, player development, contracts etc and it's this area I believe we have been totally lacking in and has got us into the mess we are in currently.
In defence of lenny I do think he may be overworked in an area and he is not best suited for the role no longer. I also think he is way to old school of a manager and lacking behind in how technical the modern game has become and also the requirements of the modern day footballer. This possibly takes up far to much time than lenny is prepared or maybe even allowed to give for the work that is required.
I also think we are in desperate need of a proper director of football. His role would involve working between the two companies of Celtic plc and celtic fc in order to keep them united. He would have to oversee a budget the plc are prepared to give the fc in order that both companies can maintain a good and solid working relationship. He would also have to be able to take much of the off field pressures off a manager and without interference on 1st team affairs. He would also have to be able to work with a manager on player recruitment in the knowledge that some may well only be with the club for only a few seasons. He would also need to be able to overlook the scouting process and finding the players that a manager believes he can mould into a structure that he sees best for the club moving forward.
A director of football needs to be a proper football man who can also communicate with the support on when issues are of concern that are bested placed for celtic plc to deal with. It would also be of great help if he can help with attracting the players that of late seem to have no interest in joining celtic fc.
We may be broken at the moment but by getting the right men into the roles that are required then I do believe that celtic plc and celtic fc will become an even better and stronger brand than ever before.
As just a surgestions for the roles required after the departure of lenny and PL traitor I wouldn't mind seeing
DD son Ross of head of Celtic plc
Eddie Howe as manager of Celtic fc
MoN as director of football

I see it slightly different Imatim although all key points are very valid.
We need to take celtic plc and celtic fc and look upon them as two separate companies all aiming for the same goal of making celtic the best brand of all.
The head of Celtic plc PL traitor has failed miserably over the last few years and needs to be replaced immediately.
The head of Celtic fc NFL has also failed miserably over the last number of months and maybe that has not been helped with unwanted interference from PL traitor.
So with both sides of the celtic brand broken it's no wonder we are currently in the shambles we are at present.
A majority of our supporters are really more interested in the goings on within celtic fc more so than the goings on within celtic plc and these problems have been fairly well masked over due to the success of Celtic fc.
That success has now ended, hence celtic plc are now under increased pressure for the mistakes they made years ago surrounding serco scum.
I personally don't see any gain in looking back and playing the blame game when the celtic brand is currently broken and needs fixing urgently.
This is where I believe we have been totally lacking in bringing the club back to where we as supporters want the club to be, and that's not only the top team in Scotland but also a force again in Europe.
I don't think celtic plc is in not to bad of shape and with the removal of PL traitor and a bit of new blood with a more modern outlook and celtic plc should and would remain strong.
Celtic fc is in a current mess all round on and off the pitch and needs urgent attention. This is not such an easy fix as there will be such a turnaround with the personal involved.
I would like to see a new head man of Celtic fc who's main priority is getting the 1st team squad fully prepared for upcoming matches with the help of his own coaching staff in place to be able to install a managers ideas into a willful playing squad.
Of course there is more than that to be taken into account for a manager of Celtic fc, with player scouting, player development, contracts etc and it's this area I believe we have been totally lacking in and has got us into the mess we are in currently.
In defence of lenny I do think he may be overworked in an area and he is not best suited for the role no longer. I also think he is way to old school of a manager and lacking behind in how technical the modern game has become and also the requirements of the modern day footballer. This possibly takes up far to much time than lenny is prepared or maybe even allowed to give for the work that is required.
I also think we are in desperate need of a proper director of football. His role would involve working between the two companies of Celtic plc and celtic fc in order to keep them united. He would have to oversee a budget the plc are prepared to give the fc in order that both companies can maintain a good and solid working relationship. He would also have to be able to take much of the off field pressures off a manager and without interference on 1st team affairs. He would also have to be able to work with a manager on player recruitment in the knowledge that some may well only be with the club for only a few seasons. He would also need to be able to overlook the scouting process and finding the players that a manager believes he can mould into a structure that he sees best for the club moving forward.
A director of football needs to be a proper football man who can also communicate with the support on when issues are of concern that are bested placed for celtic plc to deal with. It would also be of great help if he can help with attracting the players that of late seem to have no interest in joining celtic fc.
We may be broken at the moment but by getting the right men into the roles that are required then I do believe that celtic plc and celtic fc will become an even better and stronger brand than ever before.
As just a surgestions for the roles required after the departure of lenny and PL traitor I wouldn't mind seeing
DD son Ross of head of Celtic plc
Eddie Howe as manager of Celtic fc
MoN as director of football
there is no such thing as two separate brands

there is only 1

club and company are the same identical thing.

MON traitor imo, just like BR traitor

Both club and company must work together because they are the same thing.

if you focus a particular organ of the entity you create an unhealthy entity

MON and BR dont give feck about the club since they just want wins today and couldn't care less if their wins today cause fans and club great suffering tomorrow

PL is opposite and may well be a traitor biased on the other major organ of the club/company and hence his personal wealth.

you must maximise wealth but part of wealth that capitalistsoften ignore is the people who do the nitty gritty essential parts of the wealth pyramid.

you cant win without the nitty gritty talent but you cant afford the talent unless you have the capital to fund it.

if you mismanage the capital your assets dwindle but if you overreach your income threshold you destroy your nitty gritty baseline.

hard to balance

especially in a bubble market where you are on the wrong side of the bubble.

can be done, but 1 false move and your knocked out.

MON should never be allowed near club imo

he is too heavily biased to self glory at expense of future.

pl should be binned for his hubris and silence

nl

should be binned for his lack of clarity and leadership in a very important season.

dd should sell up for backing hubris and incompetent management and allowing silence torpor and hubris to stay silent in face of hearsay and malicious slander and unsporting behaviours generally access Scottish game despite being a media moghul in his own right.

Last edited:
there is no such thing as two separate brands

there is only 1

club and company are the same identical thing.

MON traitor imo, just like BR traitor

Both club and company must work together because they are the same thing.

if you focus a particular organ of the entity you create an unhealthy entity

MON and BR dont give feck about the club since they just want wins today and couldn't care less if their wins today cause fans and club great suffering tomorrow

PL is opposite and may well be a traitor biased on the other major organ of the club/company and hence his personal wealth.

you must maximise wealth but part of wealth that capitalistsoften ignore is the people who do the nitty gritty essential parts of the wealth pyramid.

you cant win without the nitty gritty talent but you cant afford the talent unless you have the capital to fund it.

if you mismanage the capital your assets dwindle but if you overreach your income threshold you destroy your nitty gritty baseline.

hard to balance

especially in a bubble market where you are on the wrong side of the bubble.

can be done, but 1 false move and your knocked out.

MON should never be allowed near club imo

he is too heavily biased to self glory at expense of future.

pl should be binned for his hubris and silence

nl

should be binned for his lack of clarity and leadership in a very important season.

dd should sell up for backing hubris and incompetent management and allowing silence torpor and hubris to stay silent in face of hearsay and malicious slander and unsporting behaviours generally access Scottish game.
As usual TET you will bombard any surgestions with negativity without any solutions, as they are all mainly based upon the past.
We all know about your dislike of Mon and BR and its only based upon money and yet we still remain fairly strong so I fail to see where all your points and negative outlooks still remain as I would still love to hear of your own possible surgestions and plans of how you think the club can be taken forward and out of the current crisis it is in.
Also I only used celtic plc and celtic fc to identify the current problems between the two sides of the club so no need for the nit picking as I am only to sure you understood what I meant

As usual TET you will bombard any surgestions with negativity without any solutions, as they are all mainly based upon the past.
We all know about your dislike of Mon and BR and its only based upon money and yet we still remain fairly strong so I fail to see where all your points and negative outlooks still remain as I would still love to hear of your own possible surgestions and plans of how you think the club can be taken forward and out of the current crisis it is in.
Also I only used celtic plc and celtic fc to identify the current problems between the two sides of the club so no need for the nit picking as I am only to sure you understood what I meant
absolute rubbish

you see negativity where there is none

MON

fecked off after nearly breaking club for self

no negativity reality

you mention 2 brands almost like your feeding the same club theory

Solution is simple

buy value added or invest in youth

PL might well be a rat

but MON definitely was one

he couldn't give a toss about celtic and thats a fact based on his actions

solution may be simple but its hard to implement and hubris and torpor are useless as well as self glory hunters

absolute rubbish

MON

no negativity reality

Solution is simple

PL might well be a rat

solution may be simple but its hard to implement and hubris and torpor are useless as well as self glory hunters
Bullshit tet
I'm beginning to wonder if you enjoy this shitshow more than the success Mon and Br had with the club.
So who's not a rat then now as rentokill would be overworked trying to get out all of the current rats that have infected the club of late.

Bullshit tet
I'm beginning to wonder if you enjoy this shitshow more than the success Mon and Br had with the club.
So who's not a rat then now as rentokill would be overworked trying to get out all of the current rats that have infected the club of late.
they are glory hunters out for self

not for celtic

glad they had some success

but when the chips were down both bailed for self glory

and left behind a fecking mess

its that simmple

looked good until it came to facts then when they were needed most they chose self again and again and again and again

its that simple

keep ego maniacs away from celtic

coz they bring bad times when they they cannot supply their self glory any further

and they have a superficial bunch of hand clappers who want them back

it was the glory he brought I miss

no he spent fortune then fecked off when it mattered most

And while we are at it

lets get back to your two brands theory

simple question

are sevco and rangers the same club?

last week we had the hero stats of rodgers paraded with all its bullshit and selective memory shite

and almost like magic

it was almost word for word the garbage scenario passed as reality in todays newsapers

which suggests the leading story writers lead out little bits of guff on the forums to see who bites then if it gets some traction gets the msm padded rhetoric to embellish that revisionist theory as the way it actually was

And if im being brutally honest when I see a celtic man pushing the separate entity brand revisionism on the noise I think you know what that sounds like a nice we line to distract from the reality of the entire situations past and present.

So back to reality here

are you a newspaper man

And if not why did you bring up two brands of celtic bollocks?

Why mention MON as some kind of answer in crisis

Why mention Desmond as a positive move replacement for lawell?

In fact im so friggin negative

wtf is positive in any of your suggestions other than along the narrative of spend spend spend like no tomorrow dead club rangers

thats in past

should that be forgotten as well?

absolute rubbish

MON

no negativity reality

Solution is simple

PL might well be a rat

Martin O'Neil was a rat?
Mon te fuck tet you're tripping!

And while we are at it

lets get back to your two brands theory

simple question

are sevco and rangers the same club?
Again after posting bullshit you try and turn the tables.
You know only to well about a board and a playing side of any football club.
It seems like only us and the scum take such an interest in the goings on within a boardroom.
I personally don't give a fuck, all I want is celtic to remain financially sound and success on the pitch.
We as supporters spend way too much wasted time on the guessing games that go on within that boardroom when all we want is for the money to be released and invested properly to bring success out on the pitch.
Not hard to understand, except for yourself who is constantly making out that it can't be done.
I will always remain constant in your theory of bullshit, and say it can be and will be expecting a return to former glories as it can be done, but won't be all the time the current shower of clowns still remain

last week we had the hero stats of rodgers paraded with all its bullshit and selective memory shite

and almost like magic

it was almost word for word the garbage scenario passed as reality in todays newsapers

which suggests the leading story writers lead out little bits of guff on the forums to see who bites then if it gets some traction gets the msm padded rhetoric to embellish that revisionist theory as the way it actually was

And if im being brutally honest when I see a celtic man pushing the separate entity brand revisionism on the noise I think you know what that sounds like a nice we line to distract from the reality of the entire situations past and present.

So back to reality here

are you a newspaper man

And if not why did you bring up two brands of celtic bollocks?

Why mention MON as some kind of answer in crisis

Why mention Desmond as a positive move replacement for lawell?

In fact im so friggin negative

wtf is positive in any of your suggestions other than along the narrative of spend spend spend like no tomorrow dead club rangers

thats in past

should that be forgotten as well?
Do you know tet you like to give off this impression that your so great with your no fuck all and that everyone else is wrong and aren't entitled to have an opinion,
When your own is just covered in pure shite.
And surprisingly yet for someone who likes to think he has all the answers on failure still can't surgest a solution but remains constant in posting shite.

Again after posting bullshit you try and turn the tables.
You know only to well about a board and a playing side of any football club.
It seems like only us and the scum take such an interest in the goings on within a boardroom.
I personally don't give a fuck, all I want is celtic to remain financially sound and success on the pitch.
We as supporters spend way too much wasted time on the guessing games that go on within that boardroom when all we want is for the money to be released and invested properly to bring success out on the pitch.
Not hard to understand, except for yourself who is constantly making out that it can't be done.
I will always remain constant in your theory of bullshit, and say it can be and will be expecting a return to former glories as it can be done, but won't be all the time the current shower of clowns still remain
no pal you turn the tables to divert away from your glaring contradictions and refuse to answer direct questions

you dont give a feck about financial side of club

not a fecking toss do you Gove so to add that bit in as some kind of answer to direct questions base on your positive theory again highlights your game

you claim you want mon as dir of football

as positive

baring in mind the absolute catastrophe he created to finances at club

and you claim you love club and want financial platform

Nothing I have suggested is either negative or damaging to club finances

in fact you claim club and company are distinct brands

so lets get back to your main thrust again with same questions again

is sevco and rangers the same club?

Do you know tet you like to give off this impression that your so great with your no fuck all and that everyone else is wrong and aren't entitled to have an opinion,
And surprisingly yet for someone who likes to think he has all the answers on failure still can't surgest a solution but remains constant in posting shite.
Hit a nerve did i

go still avoiding debate around your opinions?

I have thousands of suggestions

which direct questions have I ignored ever?

Martin O'Neil was a rat?
Mon te fuck tet you're tripping!
Are you kidding?

look Martin thanks for the success but we need to cut wage bill

right im off

and tell everybody my wife no well and I nee to care for her first

oh you want me to be manager of your club, but my wife is... aye ill take it chance to spend money like no tomorrow

rat might be bit harsh but keep him away from club

he cares not a jot for celtic

he loves only mon

not a positive move

not a financially astute move

and well he was a bit of a rat imo if not full blown Rodger dodger

never said you were wrong once buddy

never said I know all

but I am asking you some questions on your bizarre (imo) assertions but you refuse to clarify

Are you kidding?

look Martin thanks for the success but we need to cut wage bill

right im off

and tell everybody my wife no well and I nee to care for her first

oh you want me to be manager of your club, but my wife is... aye ill take it chance to spend money like no tomorrow

rat might be bit harsh but keep him away from club

he cares not a jot for celtic

he loves only mon

not a positive move

not a financially astute move

and well he was a bit of a rat imo if not full blown Rodger dodger
Larsson left was he a rat? Or Dalglish?

I think calling Martin a rat or anything similar is fucking despicable tbh.

Larsson left was he a rat? Or Dalglish?

I think calling Martin a rat or anything similar is fucking despicable tbh.
Neither were rats coz their jobs were not to do with finances

manager must

and when it showed him as shite manager in reality he fecked off rather than learn management

Members online

Latest posts

Back