What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

I wouldnt write ajetti or klimala off , remember ajetti was scoring for fun until his injury v hibs. Klimala will I believe because great striker for us but in time and we have to be patient. The poles boniek in particular was absolutely beside himself that we got klimala for the price we did, something we are well accustomed to with english clubs. Duffy started well and we dont know how his mindset is but bad I'd guess , how could it not be having lost a family member. We have probably lost this title and I think we are all complicit in this some more than others. Still we are stronger than them but we haven't shown it often enough through bad decisions at management level. We all knew that we have to play with 2 at least up front personally I think we can play three up front but I'm no manager . We will be the team to beat as always come next season and perhaps the remainder of this one too. Sturgeon and her yellow card has been shown to be nothing more than rhetoric. Time to plan ahead and lenny should be the one who chooses to go and leave lawell no choice. HH ☘
I’m not writing them off. I’m wishing them well with Celtic. What I’m saying is that we have went back the way as regards buying players. When Sutton and Hartson signed, they could play the next day. Nowadays we’re signing players that sometimes haven’t played for weeks or months. So when we sign them,we then have to wait on them getting fit.

I’m not writing them off. I’m wishing them well with Celtic. What I’m saying is that we have went back the way as regards buying players. When Sutton and Hartson signed, they could play the next day. Nowadays we’re signing players that sometimes haven’t played for weeks or months. So when we sign them,we then have to wait on them getting fit.
Aye I get what you're saying D67 though hartson didnt feature for a few month cos he was way overweight but still a brilliant signing once fit to play. The only reason we didn't see soro earlier was that lenny reckoned best not throw the young bhoy in too soon and that backfired badly. I hope broony goes into our coaching team and I'm sure that's going to be the case. πŸ‘

Definately steady , still got the stabililisers πŸ˜‚ oh you meant the other bike naughty ian πŸ˜‚ btw mt congrats on the yellow bunnet and you're looking good for an assault on winning it if you keep up the form you've had of late nice one mate and long deserved ✌

I still have 3 πŸ˜‚ sorry canny help it sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Also I ride a bike to keep me fit not because I'm unemployed which I'm not thankfully though god knows how long thatll continue πŸ€”

Definately steady , still got the stabililisers πŸ˜‚ oh you meant the other bike naughty ian πŸ˜‚ btw mt congrats on the yellow bunnet and you're looking good for an assault on winning it if you keep up the form you've had of late nice one mate and long deserved ✌

I still have 3 πŸ˜‚ sorry canny help it sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Don’t think I won it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hes the guy that phones in the middle of the night saying you've won an iPhone 3000 all I need is your details for postage and packing and woosh moneys gone πŸ˜‚ just like that to quote late TC πŸ˜‚
Press 1 tae gies yer bank details πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So now,,,,we've to stick together be united and were fighting ,,,,,,,,,where the fk have you been in the last 5 yrs ,,,,why now ,,,,do you not remember the fences

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this a genuine sorry from the elusive CEO or just another
ok I will tell you what you want to hear..

HH.
I for one am happy to hear an apology though I predicted it would be of the ' hindsight,' variety but on his statement , the why we went, what we were hoping for on return etc I'd have to say that for once I agree with him on that. And that's not something that happens very often. This statement though is late in coming but its here now and he is right we have to pull together and begin the healing process and get back to the standards we know we have its happened it's in the past hes admitted that mistakes have been made and I'm not sure what else he couldve said. Perhaps others can though? HH ☘

Members online

No members online now.

Back