What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

Hi BB. Even giving him full credit for having acquired a good deal, his parsimonious behaviour and stupid policies have now blown it out of the water. Potential future sponsors will assess the deliverance and value to Adidas before becoming associated with us. I don't think they will be impressed with the "benefits" to Adidas. Associated with multiple catastrophic failures. A no no.
They will run a mile or cut the cloth accordingly.
Respectfully I disagree about Adidas celtic sell more strips worldwide than many English French Italian or German clubs , Adidas dont care about internal politics they care that the 6 or 7 million supporters worldwide buy their products and we will for we always have and imo so long as that continues they wont care less. Celtic , cove , Aberdeen and hamilton are also sponsored by Adidas and as long as they see profit they will be happy enough and keep their distance from internal politics HH ☘

Respectfully I disagree about Adidas celtic sell more strips worldwide than many English French Italian or German clubs , Adidas dont care about internal politics they care that the 6 or 7 million supporters worldwide buy their products and we will for we always have and imo so long as that continues they wont care less. Celtic , cove , Aberdeen and hamilton are also sponsored by Adidas and as long as they see profit they will be happy enough and keep their distance from internal politics HH ☘
Yeah winter, getting the service of cove and Hamilton could have saved the company with all the extra 2000 orders (been generous) and the demand for there kits alright

Addidas have the best coordinators and have been watching Celtic grow you could bet you're last nicker on it. They see us as a cash cow having seen successful deals with nike, new balance (their competitors) I think have stepped in perfect timing world record 4treble , 9iar champions, invincible season, star players of many different ethnic races and a massive amount of potential. All the signs of a lucrative contract for both parties. Also this Celtic side having done what theyve done domestically are ready for an assault on Europe if our board show ambition . Ambition or numbers. We have to be ambitious and no not to the extent of certain other clubs. Celtic can afford to buy players in the 5-10 million bracket, have been able to for years. We can also afford a big name player and manager because regardless of how rich we are other clubs want our stars and will get them. Without lenny stepping down makes me sad but I respect him for never saying never. I wish hed leave the board no choice. A technically minded manager and team, the core squad of our team, Rodgers could do it I'm sure another manager of his nous could do it as well but better by securing us results in Europe. They're on a high just now that won't last. We have the chance to keep them in the division but always be the champions I hope that this has been lawell or Desmond's plan . I'm a layman who understands the sport because I played it and watched plenty of it. If I can see this id think so too can others. HH ☘

Last edited:
Yeah winter, getting the service of cove and Hamilton could have saved the company with all the extra 2000 orders (been generous) and the demand for there kits alright
Tbh I've no idea how many Adidas tops they've sold for a village side in cove but hamilton does travel ive found pointvis Adidas have chosen to invest in the Scottish market not just Celtic which is good clubs need all the money they can get to pay wages etc Adidas are in it for the money nothing else

Tbh I've no idea how many Adidas tops they've sold for a village side in cove but hamilton does travel ive found pointvis Adidas have chosen to invest in the Scottish market not just Celtic which is good clubs need all the money they can get to pay wages etc Adidas are in it for the money nothing else
Hamilton shop figures december week com 18/12/20 tops sold 3 and a Tammy 😂😂😂😂

Hamilton shop figures december week com 18/12/20 tops sold 3 and a Tammy 😂😂😂😂
Right smart arse cos yev got a yella bunnet😂 my point is they're investing in our game top to bottom these clubs will be paid for wearing Adidas strips they wont sell many Adidas know that but they will from us , have done already. F.s I've got addidas official merchandise pyjamas and Celtic Adidas socks 😂

Ok thought about it

I dont remember ever quoting the Old Testament at anyone, ever

A link to you quoting it was in the very post you quoted!
Click the part - able to quote parts of the old testament at people!

Or here it is, in case your selective mind only wants to read the parts to suit, as in confirmation bias!

The point btw,
is not that you quote some parts of a 'book' written thousands of years ago, originally written in a language you would not exactly be fluent in or live in a time to be certain of the context meant!

so, You are not only totally relying on translations from hundreds of years after the event, but reliant upon translation upon translation in even more languages you likely have not a word in or time period context!

Have zero interest in demeaning anyone faith, provided they don't try preach it to me paisley style.
But! again the point! you can't have it both ways, make out your a facts man who hates hearsay!
You're just not credible.

& finally to your massive contradiction - a contradiction clearly explained. (but you selectively ignore in Pistol pete style)

IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHAT PISTOLS' WAGES ARE!
Then! you have not only not read the accounts & PLC reports, but also take a wild guess what you actually by default can't be so certain of! (IF HE HAS EARNED IT as you claim)

The point

It is the very likes of you & a significant minority of (at best) naive Celtic fans who refused to even consider Pistol was limiting Celtic.
You in fact as others have said went out of your way to divert or close down even discussion of the man.

Another selective contradiction btw, you consider BR as over rated, how he had it easy enough (over hyped) in a league easy won. (you even laughably claim all done on the back of Ronny)
Now that opinion should at least be worth a thought! but not when

You claim Pistol earned all his many Millions, did a super job, you even claimed (repeated the spin) before pistol could have gone anywhere else & paid even more. (exact same BS line that the some naive Irish fans use to state about John Delaney btw, so it's a common concept to fall for)

You do realize now! when pointed out! that pistol operated in the very same easy seasons as BR!
Pistol also had - all but a free run for seasons at the CL, not so successful was he as interferring control freak CEO!
So work it out! add up the lost MIllions because of his limited ability & limited vision for Celtic.

Last edited:
Another selective contradiction btw, you consider BR as over rated, how he had it easy enough (over hyped) in a league easy won. (you even laughably claim all done on the back of Ronny)
Now that opinion should at least be worth a thought! but not when

You claim Pistol earned all his many Millions, did a super job, you even claimed (repeated the spin) before pistol could have gone anywhere else & paid even more. (exact same BS line that the some naive Irish fans use to state about John Delaney btw, so it's a common concept to fall for)

You do realize now! when pointed out! that pistol operated in the very same easy seasons as BR!
So work it out!

Anyways, To all those who blindly defended a multi-millionaire (millions created for himself at Celtic plc) accountant who was clearly playing with our Club, clearly considered himself as a new

Too fucking late now to see it!

Not a lot of people defended lawwell. From the hiring of ronny to selling our best players without replacement.

Anyways, To all those who blindly defended a multi-millionaire (millions created for himself at Celtic plc) accountant who was clearly playing with our Club, a man who clearly believed & revelled in his own hype, pistol considered himself a know all, as a Celtic emperor Julius Caesar.

Message to pistol pete.

Well done 100% job done, for paying yourself the very maximum.
Well done as at the very same time, you did your best to pay many Celtic employees even below the living wage.
Well done for employing some people who could actually exceed reasonable target - if only it was those employees who you hired to work tirlelessly to prevent the easy free streams to those who could not afford them - well done, even if ironically the very same naive actions no doubt limited the appeal of Celtic around the world, you managed to sell less tops, had less talk about Celtic, less younger fans interested.

Well done.
The merits to adorn any bloated over hyped naive selfish over paid brit tory.

But know this pistol.
Even if by some miracle, Celtic or events despite you, somehow manage to win the league & 10IAR
You had it all but fucked it pete,
Your own personal greed but limits for Celtic, that will be your legacy of the vast majority of Celtic fans.

Telling it like it is from a Bhoy on CQN...

LUCKY CODY on 17TH JANUARY 2021 9:02 AM
Pitymevin,

Agree CEO has destroyed his legacy. There are 3 key failures

– mismanagement of Celtic as a control freak and acting as Director of Football with beancounter mindset

– 5WA legitimised their cheating and conferred 54 titles on a new club. The 55 celebrations in a few weeks are a gift from him. He would have given a nod and wink to the truncated Nimmo-Smith inquiry.

– Res12 he buried it with Paul67 weighing in to. Lawwell lied to Celtic fans on this and to shareholders.

The one that does most damage to us going forward is 3. The dice is still loaded against us , Lawwell gave the green light to them to give us Madden, Beaton , Muir, McLean etc Rangers Football Club called out Collum and SFA pull him from Ibrox games for a year. When they need help a red card here a penalty there , the SFA are a corrupt as ever. Only Jim Goodwin spoke out about their penalties against column. Cheating was legitimised by Lawwell when he buried Res 12.

What would Fergus have done with Res12 ? He would have used it as a lighting rod to clean it up. Our CEO buried it —- why. The last person we can expect a truthful answer on that is Lawwell.

His legacy is destroyed not for all the failures and greed we have seen —- but helping the SFA take care of one club.

A link to you quoting it was in the very post you quoted!
Click the part - able to quote parts of the old testament at people!

Or here it is, in case your selective mind only wants to read the parts to suit, as in confirmation bias!
context mate

if you want to prove something you need the actual quotes that prove your point.

Not just more wild claims based on translations upon translations of ancient text into the rapstars riddles.

What was the question again anyway

Heres a quote for you

"thou shalt not quote the book of Boabie as if its in the book of jobby"

book of jobby chapter 6 verse 9

And thou shalt not rap unless thou art the king of brown John with the deeds in thy hand

Anyways, To all those who blindly defended a multi-millionaire (millions created for himself at Celtic plc) accountant who was clearly playing with our Club, a man who clearly believed & revelled in his own hype, pistol considered himself a know all, as a Celtic emperor Julius Caesar.

you in auditions for the riddler?

I think you'd be better trying for the penguin role tbh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back