What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

Ok read a wee bit back, but say what you want BR gave us the best hunskelping days since MON. Those 2 guys will know more about what goes on behind the scenes than any of us. So i thank them for that. It was fucking glorious. I'd shake both their hands. We WILL skelp the huns before this season is out. We might not win the title, but we will win the Scottish cup. We will get our act together, under who i dont know, but it will happen KTF.

Ok read a wee bit back, but say what you want BR gave us the best hunskelping days since MON. Those 2 guys will know more about what goes on behind the scenes than any of us. So i thank them for that. It was fucking glorious. I'd shake both their hands. We WILL skelp the huns before this season is out. We might not win the title, but we will win the Scottish cup. We will get our act together, under who i dont know, but it will happen KTF.
Cant see the Scottish Cup being played this season, think it might be either held over or just binned.

Maybe if things get better with Vaccinations etc it could be done as a wee summer tournament, but again the international scene would kill that idea if travel bans get lifted.

Maybe if things get better with Vaccinations etc it could be done as a wee summer tournament, but again the international scene would kill that idea if travel bans get lifted.
Theres the Euros this summer, covid permitting. But the Scottish cup is the oldest competition in football, its got to go ahead, even if the final ends up in December again, we'll fucking win it.

Personally I look back on the MON days with more fondness than any other time as a Celtic fan, maybe because I'd never seen a dominant Celtic team before, I wasn't around to see the Lions, maybe it was because I'd suffered a decade of hun dominance, maybe it was because he made us respectable in Europe again, maybe it was because of the treble, or Seville, whatever it is calling him a rat is just fucking wrong imo.

Personally I look back on the MON days with more fondness than any other time as a Celtic fan, maybe because I'd never seen a dominant Celtic team before, I wasn't around to see the Lions, maybe it was because I'd suffered a decade of hun dominance, maybe it was because he made us respectable in Europe again, maybe it was because of the treble, or Seville, whatever it is calling him a rat is just fucking wrong imo.
My mate is 78. He remembers the 50's before JS. He frequently tells me how shite it was. Then all the ups and downs after that. The thing is he is the most passionate Celt I know. Nothing fazes him. He came to my place to watch the cup final against Hearts. The quadruple. He was crying at the end. I've never heard him say a bad word about Celtic. Managers maybe, but not Celtic. Its been his passion all his life, well, that and women. he's some man. he always says, at least i'm not a hun. HH.

My mate is 78. He remembers the 50's before JS. He frequently tells me how shite it was. Then all the ups and downs after that. The thing is he is the most passionate Celt I know. Nothing fazes him. He came to my place to watch the cup final against Hearts. The quadruple. He was crying at the end. I've never heard him say a bad word about Celtic. Managers maybe, but not Celtic. Its been his passion all his life, well, that and women. he's some man. he always says, at least i'm not a hun. HH.
A real Celtic man pal, thats the sort of support that made us great, not twats throwing missiles at the team bus!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back