What should our club do?

This area of the cheating mib's has always been a huge concern for us supporters and yet we have never really challenged the issues.
It is one of the areas I would be judging Dom mckay upon especially coming from a rugby background.
In rugby the referee plays a huge part in keeping a much more physical game clean and to cut out the cheating and gamesmanship that used to go on.
We have never seen a season with the level of cheating been so obvious and yet unchallenged.
I believe Dom macay should be gathering all of the evidence and making it public in a challenge towards the Scottish Fa.
Put the eye upon them and making it public with the dossier of the facts and the evidence to back it up is the only way change may come around.
Fuck the cheating mib's and a threat of going on strike as they aren't fit to ref in the first place.
We are all about change in many ways next season and this area has to be challenged vigorously if change is going to be bought in so good luck Dom

This area of the cheating mib's has always been a huge concern for us supporters and yet we have never really challenged the issues.
It is one of the areas I would be judging Dom mckay upon especially coming from a rugby background.
In rugby the referee plays a huge part in keeping a much more physical game clean and to cut out the cheating and gamesmanship that used to go on.
We have never seen a season with the level of cheating been so obvious and yet unchallenged.
I believe Dom macay should be gathering all of the evidence and making it public in a challenge towards the Scottish Fa.
Put the eye upon them and making it public with the dossier of the facts and the evidence to back it up is the only way change may come around.
Fuck the cheating mib's and a threat of going on strike as they aren't fit to ref in the first place.
We are all about change in many ways next season and this area has to be challenged vigorously if change is going to be bought in so good luck Dom
Well said sir. HH

What will it take for our club to fight for the basic right to be fairly judged. In numerous posts I have asked the hierarchy of our club to be honest when it comes to the fact that we are still in the 21st century being treated like 2nd class citizens. I have proposed the fact that we are financially capable of living without the hun. Scottish football, in fact is dependent upon the Glasgow rivalry to sustain any hope of TV money when will our club realise that as a support we are becoming more averse to the "old firm" as this has fuelled the anti-catholic, anti-celtic" Tabloid crusade we have become used to having to deal with. Please can someone at the club take a lesson and actually listen to the support. We don't all agree but there is a common thread about our seemingly subservient behaviour when it comes to the SFA. HH.

No one was in a better position to take on the blazers that Lawwell but he hadnt the balls, he didnt even stand up for him own supporters on the Res12 issue and 5 way agreement. Celtics mister waste of space.

Bring in the Refs from outside of Scotland,Make the current mob redundant

I'd like to see celtic apply to join the league of ireland just like derry city fc did all thoughs years ago I know the fans of all the other clubs in Ireland would absolutely love seeing celtic coming to thier grounds and it would be a pleasure having them visit celtic park.I honestly believe that things will never change in scotland thiers far to much hate directed at our club you just have to take what has happened to Neil lennon bombs and bullets sent to him getting asaulted in the street then some hearts fan attacks him on live TV at hearts ground and gets away with it.I could write a million things about the way our players and club and fans have been treated over our clubs very long history but I'm afraid my finger tip would need replacing. It would be great if the club even had a discussion about moving to the league of ireland we love Glasgow celtic over here.hail hail
As a Derry City season ticket holder I would be delighted to see Celtic in the League of Ireland. There isnt enough finance here for a club the size of Celtic

As long a the bigot Hugh Dallas has anything to do with the referees association and the Lanarkshire branch supplies most of the referees things will NEVER CHANGE 😡
Aye that’s true (THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE) like 💨 against thunder nae chance of change you need to get into the real world that is Scottish football is run for one club with Masonic connections brotherhood ,the craft ,the brethren need to stop kidding yourself on fact absolutely disgusting as it is

Bring in the Refs from outside of Scotland,Make the current mob redundant
always thought uefa would look at something like that football being a universal sport have full time refs from each counntry pooled and sent all over the place as they do for euro competitions ,it would weed out the honest mistakes cheating knts and tip it towards a level playing field , but as we seen during dougiegate the press/sfa and a certain club were kicking and screaming at that idea

As someone who's been going' to Paradise for over 60 years I know where you're coming from; but I have to say I don't believe the cheating is as bad as it was. Controversial as that statement may be in the eyes of some of my fellow noisers, It's just what I believe. That's not to say it doesn't happen of course. As far as the current season goes, well, sevco's lead over us is down to the fact that we are a poor team. They didn't need any help from anywhere. As Big Jock would've said, "we have to be good enough to take biased/bad refereeing out of the equation". No excuses from me, if we address the current issues facing the club, and get things sorted, then it won't matter who the ref is.

Members online

Latest posts

Back