What sorcery is this?

That's not why the penalty has been given and that's not why the huns gone down. It barely a pull. The huns already diving forward...he's not falling backwards as if he's being dragged. The ref has never seen that while the games being played at full speed. Shit like that happens all the time in the box. You'd get 50 penalties a game if everyone was given for that. Beaton blew the whistle cause he saw a hun player dived in the box
Lubo its a pen because its Ibrox and you know the ref will give it, Bates does not need to touch the guy, but he did and paid the price to help and make it easy for a decision to get the huns into CL money, if you slow it down you will see its a tug thats all the ref has to say to justify his decision, we know its a tactic that always is employed but we are not looking at an ordinary season and the decisions will be soft but can stand up to scrutiny.

Ask yourself a question...is Celtic getting that penalty or anyone else against the scum. Not a fucking chance. St Johstone goalie pulls jota back. No pen. Mcginn tries to rip johnstone arm off. No pen. Scum player gets a wee pull as he's diving forward to head the ball/win a pen and it's given.....fucking level playing field is all we want!!!
Not going to get one we need to win and keep winning and as Jock Stein says the ref will not matter.

From the article: "When The Celtic Star tried to warn Ange Postecoglou about what he was walking into in Scottish football with these cheating referees and their pals in the Scottish media some Celtic Fans reckoned it was embarrassing. They were right, it is embarrassing…"

You're right, WC.

No point in annoying yourselves over the huns gettin their customary penalty. It's got to the point now that I'm shocked if they don't get one.
I don't care anymore.
We're gonna fuckin walk the league. The huns are on the rack. Goldson is refusing to sign a new contract. The brains behind the whole operation beale looks to be on the way out too and if he goes slippy's fucked.

Watched the 2nd half of the huns alongside our game ,cheaton had been aswell just pulling a hun top on and passing the ball to them he gave everything to them along with his linesman , balls played over the top that were well offside played on , feck me Roofe was 10 yrds offside for a pass in on goal even sevco media said he was off but no it was played on ,they're just shit and couldn't take there chances
Aberdeens 2 ex hun defenders did all they could to help there mates tonight ,the amount of times they passed straight to them was unreal

The two huns (Kerr and McFadden) on Sportscene saying it was a penalty... a good spot of a tug by the sheepie. What they mean was well done Cheatin' Beaton for spotting something that he could give a penalty for. No wonder I hardly ever watch Sportscene.

The two huns (Kerr and McFadden) on Sportscene saying it was a penalty... a good spot of a tug by the sheepie. What they mean was well done Cheatin' Beaton for spotting something that he could give a penalty for. No wonder I hardly ever watch Sportscene.
Yes, well done for seeing through a person to spot a slight tug that somehow caused the sevco player to launch himself in the opposite direction than he should be going if the pull on the shirt was a foul. It is pathetic.

Why then did they ignore the stonewall Celtic penalty incident when Mikey J was much more clearly pulled back in the box (which the ref somehow managed to manipulate into a free kick to Hibs)???

Tell you what, if you had any moral compass as a professional footballer, would you really want decisions like that handed to you every week? To see officials giving you a helping hand when clearly on occasions your just not good enough?
Might just be me, but it certainly wouldn’t fill me with pride.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back