What sorcery is this?

I expect that to happen, when the Orange Order is banned, and Sevco wins the Champions League trophy
File it under 'Things that will never happen'
They don't even attempt to hide their bias any more, and it's to Scotland shame that it's been allowed to fester this long

Mark my words it will never change I have been supporting the hoops since the 50s nothing ever changes in that referee department. (Fact) they say in life some things never change.
That's true in this we land of ours about rancid scottish football, a game were the Masons in Scotland rule the roost (Fact) you can have all the petitions you like, its well meant
unfortunately change the way the game is governed we are all
deluded if you think it will. (Fact) Press, Media, the whole caboodle, majority are masons
ask yourself would they bite the hand that feeds them answer? nae chance me thinks, the game here is rotten to the core, again its the way I see it, just my opinion

It's summed up perfectly by Sportscene - woman from Rangers TV commends Beaton in spotting the infringement, the soup taker nods his head in agreement. Scottish football corruption in a nutshell.
But at least the host - an EBT tax dodging recipient who used to play at Ibrokes - was able to step in and correct them. Oh no, of course not - instead he whole-hearted agreed that Beaton got it right.

Once that was swept under the carpet then they could move onto the Hibs Celtic game where they could yet again ignore several massive refereeing decisions that should have gone our way.

Why don't they just call themselves rangers tv as they wouldn't be any less impartial in their broadcast! Honestly these clowns these days make you almost wish for the olden days when Chick Young, Jim Trainor & Billy Dodds were less biased in their analysis!!!

The blatant cheating of Scottish Masons in Black is a national disgrace. When and how will this ever change. We need referees from outside Scotland. That's the only possible cure.
Sorry Fis
Never happen here in bonnie Scotland, we would all have for sure would never be allowed one word( masons, )you are barking up the wrong tree there think that’s a given

Tell you what, if you had any moral compass as a professional footballer, would you really want decisions like that handed to you every week? To see officials giving you a helping hand when clearly on occasions your just not good enough?
Might just be me, but it certainly wouldn’t fill me with pride.

I think you need to remember that it’s Huns you’re talking about here.

When they walk in to the Masonic Temple that is Ibrox.....in time, all sense of integrity, decency and fairness leaves the majority of those who walk through the door.

They get indoctrinated in to the Huns deplorable and despicable false sense of entitlement and superiority.

They know all too well that they win games by having corrupt officials on their side on and off the park.....why do they dive, complain and feign injury every chance they get?

The answer is simple.....they along with officialdom are all on message...

Mark my words it will never change I have been supporting the hoops since the 50s nothing ever changes in that referee department. (Fact) they say in life some things never change.
That's true in this we land of ours about rancid scottish football, a game were the Masons in Scotland rule the roost (Fact) you can have all the petitions you like, its well meant
unfortunately change the way the game is governed we are all
deluded if you think it will. (Fact) Press, Media, the whole caboodle, majority are masons
ask yourself would they bite the hand that feeds them answer? nae chance me thinks, the game here is rotten to the core, again its the way I see it, just my opinion

img.jpg

That's not why the penalty has been given and that's not why the huns gone down. It barely a pull. The huns already diving forward...he's not falling backwards as if he's being dragged. The ref has never seen that while the games being played at full speed. Shit like that happens all the time in the box. You'd get 50 penalties a game if everyone was given for that. Beaton blew the whistle cause he saw a hun player dived in the box
Is quite amazing how getting the slightest touch on the back of his shirt led to him falling forward not back. He fell because he was trying to head the ball 2 ft off the ground

Back