What sorcery is this?

Madhun in charge of our game on Saturday. That means 45% of his SPL games this season have been involved with Celtic🤔
Watch how he gets in the way, when we're on the attack, calls back play when he could give advantage to us, or makes several 'honest mistakes' especially if we're a goal or two up, and don't get me started on penalties to the other side
The fix is in as it usually is in Scotland, but this season, so far, it's completely OTT and they aren't even embarrassed by their actions
Think I'll send him a comb for Christmas
They might as well allow them to wear the sash as they troop out onto the field of play
The SFA are a disgrace
We can only hope that we are so far ahead, that nothing the MIB's do affects our winning the title

Well said young man
Although the mutants won't be happy with his honesty
They'll be sending him hate mail
Loved Broony's goal and reaction afterwards
Unlike him to upset the zombie horde
HH

Its how he said it that annoys me Dill. Don't smile and except it. Swear!!! Say you're sick fed up of being cheated by the fucking refs. Say you and your team mates will refuse to play the bastards unless there is a level playing field.

I dont at all think it's "class from deano"....I think it's a fucking disgrace that players in the opposition expect to be cheated when they play the scum and seem to be happy to go along with it. What fucking chance do we have!!!

Aye Deano, smile away mate.
Lubo, breathe
We all feel the same way about the inbred, cheating, monobrowed, mutant, windae licking, Hun bastards, but (at this moment in time) there is NOTHING we can do, to affect change in the SPFL in regards to officiating, given that the Masons run the place, as we all know with the blessing of the SFA
I refuse to let it upset me, but rather bask in the warm glow, and the satisfactory feeling of being a Celtic fan and that they have one distinct advantage over me
They call all kiss my arse, and I can't
Be well buddy

HH

Its how he said it that annoys me Dill. Don't smile and except it. Swear!!! Say you're sick fed up of being cheated by the fucking refs. Say you and your team mates will refuse to play the bastards unless there is a level playing field.
He's smiling in the way he's resigned to the fact even at his young age, that, that is how it goes when you get to Ibrox, it's a given that they're always going to get helped no matter how much people shout about it...or don't as is the case
I think it's also a case of nerves in front of the camera when he's put on the spot
He's not going to rant as he'd get sanctioned by his club for that
It's an after the game, after the fact comment, and he's right...you expect it when you visit the crumbledome
On to Saturday and another 3 points, in spite of MadHUN being the ref
HH

Last edited:
H's smiling in the way he's resigned to the fact even at his young age, that, that is how it goes when you get to Ibrox, it's a given that they're always going to get helped no matter how much people shout about it...or don't as is the case
I think it's also a case of nerves in front of the camera when he's put on the spot
He's not going to rant as he'd get sanctioned by his club for that
It's an after the game, after the fact comment and he's right...you expect it when you visit the crumbledome
On to Saturday and another 3 points, in spite of MadHUN being the ref
HH
Here we have madden officiating over another celtic match I'm disgusted. Just as much if beaton Walsh dallas or his da.we need foreign referees with their own lines men.as for the sfa they've been seeing over this cheating for years they should go.we also need foreign people in the role instead of the useless jelly people who's back bone is left at home every time sevco take a dump on them.things have gone to far scotish football should be called. (Help Rangers Association ).

Fuck the "old firm"....if I was a player from ANY team that had lost 3 points due to that I'd be fucking fuming. Bet broony wasn't smiling.
that bastard Beaton cheated me last night too. I had Aberdeen to win 1-2 on the predictor. I got 2 exact results last night and a close for 7.5 points. should have been 10.5 and the yella hegat.
The Goatbumbuggery has cost me a fuckin yella bunnet.
Its the goat I feel sorry for, having to neck wi Beaton, Dallas, Madden et al fuck that!!

that bastard Beaton cheated me last night too. I had Aberdeen to win 1-2 on the predictor. I got 2 exact results last night and a close for 7.5 points. should have been 10.5 and the yella hegat.
Its the goat I feel sorry for, having to neck wi Beaton, Dallas, Madden et al fuck that!!
And that is the real problem with these goat shaggers cheating fitba fans. On the plus side I had a 1-1 draw so got the 1.5 points to help me share the yellow bunnet, so maybe Beaton isn't such a useless cheating lying masonic bassa after all. 😉

The penalty that never was will shortly fade from memory. How many hundred 'honest mistakes' does it take till they are declared 'dishonest decisions'? You cannot be paranoid if you are correct. The only possible safeguard for Scottish football integrity is to bring in foreign refs for all games that involve Celtic or Rangers. Deal with the glaring problem. A perception/belief that there is bias that is endemic. Can you name me any top Scottish referee that you consider is honest in a match involving Celtic or a Rangers? There's the problem. Fix the problem. It might only require about 75 non -Scottish refs visits (a pool of just 8 officials) and we could bring honesty to football in Scotland. It will never happen because the SFA will deny there is even a problem.
Scottish football = penalty to Rangers.
European football = no penalty to Rangers

a feel yer pain am cheated on the predictor every week :LOL:

The problem with bringing in foreign refs is that this would necessitate those incompetents running/ruining our national sport to publicly acknowledge that there is a problem. This will never happen as they don't see the current scenario as a problem.

Also the powerful referees association would close ranks to protect their closed shop and strike which would effectively shut down Scottish football at all levels below the Premier League.

The extra cost in expenses for foreign refs would quickly financially cripple 11 SPL teams too. And better refereeing is unlikely to have any impact on their chances of actually winning any trophies so why would these other Chairmen agree to the additional expenses?

As I said before, most people associated with other clubs ignore the statistics and evidence and see this as a pro "Old Firm" (RIP) bias rather than the pro sevco bias it really is.

Sadly, for these reasons the use of foreign refs will not happen for domestic games. The powerful establishment do not want to give up any power or admit to any flaws in the system that they are mostly happy with the outcome of as it benefits them/their favoured team the most.

Watch how he gets in the way, when we're on the attack, calls back play when he could give advantage to us, or makes several 'honest mistakes' especially if we're a goal or two up, and don't get me started on penalties to the other side
The fix is in as it usually is in Scotland, but this season, so far, it's completely OTT and they aren't even embarrassed by their actions
Think I'll send him a comb for Christmas
They might as well allow them to wear the sash as they troop out onto the field of play
The SFA are a disgrace
We can only hope that we are so far ahead, that nothing the MIB's do affects our winning the title
Livi are sevco's 12 point banker just as Dunfermline were

Back