What sorcery is this?

VAR will make it more difficult for obvious goat-fuckery even though those adjudicating the VAR will be most likely of the goat-fondling ilk too. But it will produce data and statistics which are more difficult to hide behind. If Celtic were to spearhead a campaign to address the corruption, get other teams on board and bring it to FIFA they would be forced to investigate and act. With all the negative PR around corruption in deciding World Cup hosts they 'should' be sensitive to what would constitute micro corruption to deflect from the macro corruption on the world stage. In fact if Celtic were to launch such an initiative now I think it would yield results but the board has a sordid history of silent complicity where Sevco survival is concerned.

AMEFROMGAMES 2021/22YELLOW CARDSRED CARDS
Greg AitkenScotland3151
Euan AndersonScotland3111
John BeatonScotland5321
Kevin ClancyScotland5170
William CollumScotland5203
David DickinsonScotland3121
Gavin DuncanScotland3131
Grant IrvineScotland390
Bobby MaddenScotland6200
Steven McLeanScotland4140
Alan MuirScotland4200
David MunroScotland4210
Craig NapierScotland3131
Don RobertsonScotland6241
Colin StevenScotland4201
Nick WalshScotland5231
David Dickinson
Good eye for a bargain and always treats both contestants well 🤷‍♂️

SPFL Premiership Penalties Conceded 20/21 Season As at 25/01 (50) Ross County 10 Motherwell 7 Aberdeen 6 Celtic 5 Hibs 5 Kilmarnock 4 Livingston 4 Hamilton 3 St.Johnstone 3 St.Mirren 2 Dundee Utd 1 Rangers 0

When I saw Leigh Griffiths almost cut in half in the Rangers penalty box a few years ago and Madden never gave a penalty against his beloved Rangers I lost any respect i had left for Scottish refs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back