What the hell is going on?

Imatim

I feel there's something very strange going on at our Club.

There is absolutely no one in authority at our Club standing up for what is right and just as importantly standing up against what is so wrong.

From undermining Resolution 12...to the Celtic team bus being attacked with no complaint...to continuous violent assaults on our players being just accepted...to the cheating, double standards and game management being applied by the MIB...to the SFA applying token fines against Sevco when they have been in clear breach of the rules...ad infinitum

The official silence from Celtic is deafening. Not a word. Not a peep from anyone.

There's a perfect storm coming. Something is going to give imo.

What is your take on things?

Yes, agree, sevco and their glib one has constantly complained about officials, media coverage,ie,bbc ,what happened to Kheradine,?. Remember him, broke the story re morelos going to China ,as a complete fabrication ,!!!!!!!!!! Not seen hide or hair of him,which begs the question you put forward, WHY no response,perhaps they are taking a low lying response and let us do our talking on the park,would like a response of some sort , but we will wait and see,,as for myself ,let’s bury these b———s. once and for all,hh.

Come on Imatim, give our board some credit. They do speak up sometimes and flex their muscles.....remember that time they banned fans from parkhead.......oh wait ??? That was Celtic fans they banned. Now let me think...is their a time they have spoke up in our defence ???????????????????????????.......emmmmmmm........can I get back to you please??

The bottom line to all this is that Gerard has to win the league this year. If he doesn't he'll have failed and get the road. Lawell is a fuckin Tory prick, cut from the same cloth as that prick of a linesman. So think about it for a minute, why would he chastise his own? He's doing quite nicely the way things are, so why rock the boat? So while you have this prick in charge, things will continue the way they have been under this arsehole. I don't understand why people think anything will change. Look at the rumours about transfers already. Fuckin loan deals and teenagers. The same load of bollox over and over in the hope that eventually we hit a gem and then we'll hear all about how good lawell is. Incidentally, I don't have much time for that Shiney bastard bankier either!

The bottom line to all this is that Gerard has to win the league this year. If he doesn't he'll have failed and get the road. Lawell is a fuckin Tory prick, cut from the same cloth as that prick of a linesman. So think about it for a minute, why would he chastise his own? He's doing quite nicely the way things are, so why rock the boat? So while you have this prick in charge, things will continue the way they have been under this arsehole. I don't understand why people think anything will change. Look at the rumours about transfers already. Fuckin loan deals and teenagers. The same load of bollox over and over in the hope that eventually we hit a gem and then we'll hear all about how good lawell is. Incidentally, I don't have much time for that Shiney bastard bankier either!

Indeed. The Huns are all in with Gerrard.

I was always of the opinion to wait and see how things pan out when it came to our Board as we weren't privy to what may be going on behind the scene.

That has changed for me and I'm sure a few others as well as a consequence of our custodians betraying Resolution 12.

I am now coming to the view it is all about keeping the Huns in existence even if that means ignoring the cheating and corruption we are all too aware of with the evidence readily available to support these beliefs.

Does keeping them going extend to letting them win something?
We will find that out soon enough.

What I do know is something is not right with our Club.

If we don't get back on track this transfer window then imo things very well may fall apart.

If that happens there will be a revolt of epic proportions by the Support which very few will survive.

We are faithful...but we are not effin mugs.

Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board take note.

I feel there's something very strange going on at our Club.

There is absolutely no one in authority at our Club standing up for what is right and just as importantly standing up against what is so wrong.

From undermining Resolution 12...to the Celtic team bus being attacked with no complaint...to continuous violent assaults on our players being just accepted...to the cheating, double standards and game management being applied by the MIB...to the SFA applying token fines against Sevco when they have been in clear breach of the rules...ad infinitum

The official silence from Celtic is deafening. Not a word. Not a peep from anyone.

There's a perfect storm coming. Something is going to give imo.

What is your take on things?

It certainly adds weight to the PL is a mason argument.

I personally think he had a part in the 5 way agreement.

He does hold sway with doncaster

Totally agree you have hit the nail on the head, the amount of leeches in our club is frightening and iam speaking as someone who is in paradise every day of the week! you wouldn't believe what goes on at times? there's people in top jobs in there who don't know what it is to be a Celtic fan and to be perfectly Frank don't give a toss as long as they are well looked after, the seats are well overdue an overhaul as they are falling apart , the stadium needs to be watertight and the fans are being short-changed on the park all for the sake of keeping costs down and filling their own bank accounts with fat bonuses and benefits all in the name of a good balance sheet ! sorry but this has to be said as the fans deserve to know what is going on ? it's soul destroying the pennypinching in the place and it kills me to say it

Totally agree you have hit the nail on the head, the amount of leeches in our club is frightening and iam speaking as someone who is in paradise every day of the week! you wouldn't believe what goes on at times? there's people in top jobs in there who don't know what it is to be a Celtic fan and to be perfectly Frank don't give a toss as long as they are well looked after, the seats are well overdue an overhaul as they are falling apart , the stadium needs to be watertight and the fans are being short-changed on the park all for the sake of keeping costs down and filling their own bank accounts with fat bonuses and benefits all in the name of a good balance sheet ! sorry but this has to be said as the fans deserve to know what is going on ? it's soul destroying the pennypinching in the place and it kills me to say it

Are you prepared to privately give a detailed analysis of what you are alluding to...annonomously of course?

Next time you are in the jock stein lower concourse have a look at the staircase at 138 leading to the kerrydale entrance it's like a derelict building because of the water
Why the fucking hell would you come on a public forum like this and say that? Have reported this to whoever is in charge of stadium maintenance?
Whats your agenda? You're fucking at it, hun.

Back