What the hell is going on?

If your getting a bonus of over £2 million and your gaffers quite happy with your work then would you give yourself the hastle of making complaints against organisations and individuals who think they’re untouchable? As supporters we’re probably the only ones who can make a difference and the way we’ve done that in the past is by not turning up.My protest against the last transfer window was not taking my Europa League tickets.If we’ve no one at the top speaking up for us and the club why should we be constantly contributing to these people’s bonus?HH

If your getting a bonus of over £2 million and your gaffers quite happy with your work then would you give yourself the hastle of making complaints against organisations and individuals who think they’re untouchable? As supporters we’re probably the only ones who can make a difference and the way we’ve done that in the past is by not turning up.My protest against the last transfer window was not taking my Europa League tickets.If we’ve no one at the top speaking up for us and the club why should we be constantly contributing to these people’s bonus?HH

Hi Stubhoy

Sorry i couldn’t get back to you yesterday.

Where is it you sit in Celtic Park again?

I sit in North Stand 106.

Just as well BR has put seven trophies and a double treble on the table or he would be out the door, how dare we lose a game at new year.

There's been a few comments like yours Boab, where the fans that are angry that we lost are made to feel like we shouldn't some how be angry. Why? Because Brendan has won 7 trophies. It shouldn't make him bulletproof from fan anger when he gets it wrong. He got his tactics wrong against the scum, IMO, the players didnt play well, IMO, which gives me the right, as a fan to get angry. Thats what football fans do. When we win we are all on here celebrating and cheering and loving it. When we lose we are all pissed of and angry. It's how it works.

There's been a few comments like yours Boab, where the fans that are angry that we lost are made to feel like we shouldn't some how be angry. Why? Because Brendan has won 7 trophies. It shouldn't make him bulletproof from fan anger when he gets it wrong. He got his tactics wrong against the scum, IMO, the players didnt play well, IMO, which gives me the right, as a fan to get angry. Thats what football fans do. When we win we are all on here celebrating and cheering and loving it. When we lose we are all pissed of and angry. It's how it works.
I m well aware but unless we know the extent and reasons for the changes and if we have long term injuries we want to hush then i will be willing to give him the decision making and if it goes tits up i am sure he knows the drill for failure, HH

Spot on Lubo.

I was livid.

How long do we stay angry though? Given infiltrators n shit

What we do is sound off exactly what we think and feel amongst our own.

Note it.

Move on with our support of the team.

BR was most culpable.

Its no longer in Brendan i trust, although he is a good manager.

Its yer only as good as your last game because respect is earned.

HH Lubo ☘️

I m well aware but unless we know the extent and reasons for the changes and if we have long term injuries we want to hush then i will be willing to give him the decision making and if it goes tits up i am sure he knows the drill for failure, HH
LLP I am old school i remember the days of Stein not letting the media and opponents know the extent of Mudochs dodgy ankle so it would not be a target, the huns had guys on injections in that game we will see the long term effect of the risks for at the end of the day a mere 3 points. We need to remeber thats all it was, BR in an interview claimed if we win its all good to be 6 and 1 game in hand if we do not its still good to be in our position, i agree we were all angry , but we have to believe and go forward together and we can judge at the end of the season if we fail.

LLP I am old school i remember the days of Stein not letting the media and opponents know the extent of Mudochs dodgy ankle so it would not be a target, the huns had guys on injections in that game we will see the long term effect of the risks for at the end of the day a mere 3 points. We need to remeber thats all it was, BR in an interview claimed if we win its all good to be 6 and 1 game in hand if we do not its still good to be in our position, i agree we were all angry , but we have to believe and go forward together and we can judge at the end of the season if we fail.

To be honest Boab, I'm over the defeat. I wouldn't give the huns the satisfaction of ruining my new year. My focus is now on PL and our board and what they do this tranfer window. We all know we need new faces in the squad...not projects or has-beens...a bit of quality please. I would also love a statement from Celtic regarding the thuggish assaults on our player. The attack of our team bus. The disgraceful banner aimed at Jock Stein.

To be honest Boab, I'm over the defeat. I wouldn't give the huns the satisfaction of ruining my new year. My focus is now on PL and our board and what they do this tranfer window. We all know we need new faces in the squad...not projects or has-beens...a bit of quality please. I would also love a statement from Celtic regarding the thuggish assaults on our player. The attack of our team bus. The disgraceful banner aimed at Jock Stein.
Agreed whilst fans pay tribute to 66 fans who died another man has his memory trampled on.
66 lives.jpg

Wrong! not a Hun just I want us to get as far ahead as possible from those peepul we can't give an inch because they'll take a yard that's all iam trying to get at hail hail
If this information is from the inside as you claim why are you not taking it the media,you know if you are indeed an insider you must be aware that whistleblowers are always exposed ,all you are doing is stirring a pot,in my experience people like you are in it to feel important or have a hidden agenda now which is it.????

Last edited:
Now is the time to react. Sign people that makes a statement to others. Quality proven players who can enhance what we've got. Not loanees. No short term fix. No more prjects for the future. Our future is right fuckin now. Time our management and directors showed some balls.
HH?

Coz if you sell your ticket like you said i may be interested in buying it depending on where it is?

Is there a problem stubhoy
If your wanting to move send in a request to relocate and they send out a form.Send it back in and they email the relocation date a day or two before it happens,but get in early to get the best seat.I moved this year and was in early but typical Celtic,about 7 booths but only four people working.On the other hand if you don’t have a seat get on the waiting list and those seats are handed out after the relocation process finishes.Good luck and hope you had a good new year.HH

Back