What the hell is going on?

That was a response to a line of conversation, I'm sorry if you assume that I was questioning your judgement - I was merely making a judgement of my own based on the evidence of the posting that he had submitted.

Like any diagnosis, it would have to be the consensus of a qualified professional to determine this individual's capacity.

If you assume that I was specifically accusing you of providing a disservice, then I'm sorry that you interpreted it that way. I used your post as a bassline to present my own perspective on anyone who feels that the type of message in that link is the product of mental health.

That message in the link is a product of ignorance, bigotry, and idiocy.
Sorry,I’ve obviously took your response a bit wrong.Hopefully I didn’t offend you.HH

Let’s be honest though SP if you were dealing with someone who was Asian and had mental health problems and told you they went to EDL protests and orange walks? Me thinks the straight jacket would be coming out.HH

Yes we do all have problems I’m just saying the guy has mental health issues and at no point did I say that it gives him a platform to spout any of that garbage.If your in that line of work you’ll know that a doctor will tell you that you are responsible for your actions even if you have problems,I fully agree that this loser is responsible but like I say I’m merely saying he has mental problems.I’m not wasting any more time on it.HH

Dors he live near you stubhoy

Back