What was your first arrest?

And like dpoopster only ever appears on here after a poor showing to slag off their "fellow fans"!
Aaaaah, but see - you've missed the point completely, BB!

We're no world-class breakfast superfans like Fred and poopster!

We don't have the right to air any positivity or constructive criticism. We're only entitled to bow down to their troll-like powers and only say shitty or de-constructive things.

Any REAL Celtic fan has nothing remotely positive to say. Any REAL Celtic fan will mump, moan and groan about our success. Any REAL Celtic fan will dig oot us frauds and part-timers who can't make it to any youth game, reserve game, womens game or first-team game!

How dare you call yourself a Celtic fan if you can't rip the piss from your fellow fans and don't rip the piss oot the team!

Last edited:
But here is a photographic proof that Classless Clay is a top top Sellick Superfan. This photo was taken 2 minutes before Clay challenged Billy McNeil to a square go outside the front of Muirton Park, Perth for not being a staunch enough true blue Celtic follow follower.

View attachment 11177
You're anither wan of the ticketless widden tims oan here..you and the rest of yer cronies won't be missing parkheid because of the covid!!..you'll all jist keep watching it on yer boax like you've always done eh!.. none of ye wid know where Celtic park wis if you were walking up the fkn London road.

Tim's aye that'll be right!! there isnae a tim wae a ticket amongst the durty dozen that hogs this place fkn day and night.

And yev the cheek tae call me a hun..ya bunch of doughballs.

You're anither wan of the ticketless widden tims oan here..you and the rest of yer cronies won't be missing parkheid because of the covid!!..you'll all jist keep watching it on yer boax like you've always done eh!.. none of ye wid know where Celtic park wis if you were walking up the fkn London road.

Tim's aye that'll be right!! there isnae a tim wae a ticket amongst the durty dozen that hogs this place fkn day and night.

Aye, whatever. I got your prescription for you when I was out!

20200821_233414.jpg

Coupar Angus Road - check
Forfar Road - check
Arbroath Road - check
Perth Road- check

London Road?????

Do not compute...........where the fuck is London Road? Is that in Luton?

Forfar Road - check
Arbroath Road - check
Perth Road- check

London Road?????

Aye yer best going to the right address London Road could be at Glasgow cross or Bridgeton cross or Tollcross, lots of crosses

Celtic Football Club, Parkhead,
95 Kerrydale Street,
Glasgow G40 3RE

1600458228694.png

Aye yer best going to the right address London Road could be at Glasgow cross or Bridgeton cross or Tollcross, lots of crosses

Celtic Football Club, Parkhead,
95 Kerrydale Street,
Glasgow G40 3RE

View attachment 11189
First lesson my Ma' taught me, was to take my first three fingers and go North, South, East and West in the sign of the cross.

That wee shite clay could'nae cross a road, never mind bless himself

Forfar Road - check
Arbroath Road - check
Perth Road- check

London Road?????

You don't know where the London road is bawheid eh?..I'm not fkn surprised!!..fae a Dundonian that's a wannabe Glaswegian i thought that even a tube like you wid know that..just shows you the last time you set foot in Celtic park ya diddy.

You don't know where the London road is bawheid eh?..I'm not fkn surprised!!..fae a Dundonian that's a wannabe Glaswegian i thought that even a tube like you wid know that..just shows you the last time you set foot in Celtic park ya diddy.
Hahahahahaha.........when was the FIRST time you set foot in Celtic Park, Fred?

The 57th of Julember, 1690?

Last edited:
Back