What was your first arrest?

Hahahahahaha.........when was the FIRST time you set foot in Celtic Park, Fred?

The 57th of Julember?

Yer a tool..even the hunniest hun knows where the London road is!!..but you the biggest dobber of a Celtic fan oan here hisnae a fkn clue where it is!!

You stick tae tryin' tae impress all yer wee followers oan here and leave being a Celtic fan to the real fans like me..oh and jinksywasbetterthanmessi..he wis another real fan..but you..you're just a wee fkn numpty...noo away tae yer bed and dream about being a real Celtic fan fae Glesga..you wish buddy eh!

Yer a tool..even the hunniest hun knows where the London road is!!..but you the biggest dobber of a Celtic fan oan here hisnae a fkn clue where it is!!

You stick tae tryin' tae impress all yer wee followers oan here and leave being a Celtic fan to the real fans like me..oh and jinksywasbetterthanmessi..he wis another real fan..but you..you're just a wee fkn numpty...noo away tae yer bed and dream about being a real Celtic fan fae Glesga..you wish buddy eh!
Awww freddy, you're hurting my feelings now!

When I grow up, I want to be a superfanny like you.

You should go to to bed too (in the basement), in the meantime, me and Mrs Fred are gonna get jiggy wid it (better no burst her this time though, it's a pussie having to blow her up again).

Last edited:
Awww freddy, you're hurting my feelings now!

When I grow up, I want to be a superfanny like you.

You should go to to bed too (in the basement), in the meantime, me and Mrs Fred are gonna get jiggy wild it (better no burst her this time though, it's a pussy having to blow her up again).

Wtf is that post about ffs??..I'll excuse you as you sound punchdrunk!!..but I'm not surprised as yev probably been cracked in the lug a few times fae yer umpteen ex wives for annoying them and talking tripe.

Hiv ye went tae yer bed yet??..the sooner ye get intae bed the sooner you'll be dreaming that you bought a ticket for Celtic park..just like me and nearly 60k other real Celtic fans šŸ˜ƒ..happy dreaming sp...night night pal zzz

Wtf is that post about ffs??..I'll excuse you as you sound punchdrunk!!..but I'm not surprised as yev probably been cracked in the lug a few times fae yer umpteen ex wives for annoying them and talking tripe.

Hiv ye went tae yer bed yet??..the sooner ye get intae bed the sooner you'll be dreaming that you bought a ticket for Celtic park..just like me and nearly 60k other real Celtic fans šŸ˜ƒ..happy dreaming sp...night night pal zzz
Hahahahahaha........my bed is rent-free in your head, Fred.

I'm flattered by the amount of attention you give me, but unfortunately, it's wasted on me, Fred, because I only have eyes for your artificial missus.

At least with me being a good Catholic boy, I won't need rubbers for your rubber wife!

Hahahahahaha........my bed is rent-free in your head, Fred.

I'm flattered by the amount of attention you ive me, but unfortunately, it's wasted on me, Fred, because I only have eyes for your artificial missus.

At least with me being a good Catholic boy, I won't need rubbers for your rubber wife!

Attention i give you, aye you fkn wish!!!..yer a nuisance and a bum..yer an annoying prick and you widnae last two minutes in the real world wae anybody wae an ounce of savvy about them.

Now if you would like to continue with yer pish let me know..but I'm really and truly bored oot ma heid listening tae ye already

It's nae wunner all they ex wife's got shot of you..personally i cannae blame the poor wummin'..must hiv been fkn torture for them..hope they took a fortune aff ye as well ya screwball.

Yous started it as usual..with your stupid fkn childish pish..but you can't take it back..incidentally fyi I'm delighted at being me.
Hahahahahaha.........you snuck oot o' your ether and gave it your usual tosh, Fred!

"Yous started it"???? Aye, but we'll certainly finish it, ye wee humpitty-backed, purple pointy-heided, twelve-fingered, monobrowed, baldy fat cunt that you are, freddy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back