What was your first arrest?

I'm sure you are delighted that you're a nasty little prick hun. Run along now, you're boring us all.

Oh ffs that wasn't called for shamrock!..am i not entitled to come oan here and give an opinion like the rest of you wether you agree with me or not and wether i bore you or not?

I can talk tripe as much as the rest of you but never as much as sp (and he gets away with it everyday)..and the hun bit is way off the mark..so why the hassle from you?

Oh ffs that wasn't called for shamrock!..am i not entitled to come oan here and give an opinion like the rest of you wether you agree with me or not and wether i bore you or not?

I can talk tripe as much as the rest of you but never as much as sp (and he gets away with it everyday)..and the hun bit is way off the mark..so why the hassle from you?

Read your own posts dumbo.

Hahahahahaha.........you snuck oot o' your ether and gave it your usual tosh, Fred!

"Yous started it"???? Aye, but we'll certainly finish it, ye wee humpitty-backed, purple pointy-heided, twelve-fingered, monobrowed, baldy fat cunt that you are, freddy.

A wis gonnae say meet me in the London road and call me that..you know the big road that runs right ootside Celtic park..but you'd get lost cause ye hivnae a clue where it fkn is..ya walloper

They can blow any trumpet they like, fred........it's a free world. Unfortunately, Mrs Fred will have to settle for blowing a penny whistle if you drap yir keks tonight (that is if she can stop the laughter).

Aye ok that'll do me i give in you win..it's over ma heids burstin'.. ffs you just don't fkn stop..I'm away to bed..you've bored me to sleep so thanks for that..adios

Back