What was your first arrest?

Just remembered a storied of the Strike we were picketing Monktonhall colliery we had a huge turnout and the Tranent lads had their banner and for some reason the popo didn’t appreciate it so they sent oot a snatch squad
Took the Banner and the men holding it.
We asked the cnut I charge if we could get the banner back Naw well what about the men carrying it his reply still chills me naw they 2 if they work here will lose their jobs so let’s hope they do they did and we’re sacked a few days later that was a new thing to us. He was accidentally kicked in the baws and his face was bleeding don’t know how it happened but when he laughed we rushed them they weren’t ready quite a few injured cunts in black and we had no arrests.
was also the day the scabs started showing us there pay lines remember the Goalie John Martin the suns clown he went back to work
He was showing us his pay line and getting wages from Airdrie SCAB

HH 🍀
I saw today that an SNP/ Scottish Labour are set wipe convictions of up to 500 Scottish Miners who were convicted of various offences. Many lost their jobs and redundancy or pension as a result of ridiculous charges. One 19 year old Fifer lost everything for flicking the V sign to a polis van. Some are asking for a public enquirey into policing of the strike esp in South Yorkshire and the Battle of Orgreave. The head cop was also in charge of Hillsborough.

I saw today that an SNP/ Scottish Labour are set wipe convictions of up to 500 Scottish Miners who were convicted of various offences. Many lost their jobs and redundancy or pension as a result of ridiculous charges. One 19 year old Fifer lost everything for flicking the V sign to a polis van. Some are asking for a public enquirey into policing of the strike esp in South Yorkshire and the Battle of Orgreave. The head cop was also in charge of Hillsborough.
Aye Richybhoy aboot time we can only hope now we’ve been Pardoned that the NUM can with Trade Union help try to get a Public Inquiry into the handling of said strike and as you correctly said the same cheating Bastard that ran Yorkshire also got the Hillsboro Semi final he learnt how to alter piggy notebooks during the Miners Strike he should be strung up by his baws wi heavy duty jump leads.

HH 🙏

Me and my pal went upto broken glen golf course to the driving range to steal golf balls we were 9 year old we got caught in the woods and two big coppers took us home and I got the talking to that you get at first time ur lifted next many times they're rag rolling you about n kicking your teeth in can still remember big screw sternly telling me aff that am heading down wrong road it never bloody worked but 😜

Back