What went Wright yesterday.

Brimcbhoy

There is much joy in Timdom today. Deservedly so. So what was the difference yesterday? Could it be that Tommy Wright thought we were there for the taking?
A demoralising defeat on Thurs after a good 1st half. Our talisman and leader SB injured. So he thought he could encourage his team to go for it and unpark(?) the bus.
I think so. In the first few mins they had a couple of shots at goal. CG was alert to them thankfully but I thought we were in for a tough afternoon. My fears were soon soothed by JF and TR grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck. All the team just seemed to click but those 2 deserve special mention. The tv cameras kept cutting to show a shell shocked T Wright watch his side ripped to shreds by a unstoppable Forrest. By the time he could get them in and get the bus into gear the damage was done.
I'd been getting gloating txts from a Sevconian I know so I was more than delighted to shut him up. (he went quiet after our third went in).
Unfortunately the International break means we've got to wait a fortnight for our next game.

I dont think NLs Hibs will be quite so generous. Hail Hail.

Forrest had his best game for Celtic and was a joy to watch. Let's hope we continue this form after the break. Players coming back after injury will make us stronger . Usually by Halloween the league shows who's the strongest team .

Back