Whats going on with refereeing in Scotland?

Brimcbhoy

What I'd like to know is what IS going on with Refereeing in Scotland? Ok I know we all have a moan every year about them, but its not just US! The huns, the sheep last night were flummoxed by decisions last night, Steve Clark, Gerrard have been/are in the dock for publicly criticising them this season. There hardly seems to be a game goes by where they dont make a major fuck up? Is this the worst collection of referees EVER in the Scottish game? If so, who trains them?

What I'd like to know is what IS going on with Refereeing in Scotland? Ok I know we all have a moan every year about them, but its not just US! The huns, the sheep last night were flummoxed by decisions last night, Steve Clark, Gerrard have been/are in the dock for publicly criticising them this season. There hardly seems to be a game goes by where they dont make a major fuck up? Is this the worst collection of referees EVER in the Scottish game? If so, who trains them?
Nobody "trains" them. They are handpicked by their local lodge for their stoopidity and ordered to cause chaos to prevent us from seeing their true goal. STOP 10iar.

Ok ok lads, but you're missing my point. Its not just us. Gerrard is up on charges for criticising them. If it is a conspiracy to stop the 10 and is all about secret handshakes why are they fucking up games that dont involve us. And of course they get training. My point is they are probably the most incompetent bunch we have ever witnessed.

Ok ok lads, but you're missing my point. Its not just us. Gerrard is up on charges for criticising them. If it is a conspiracy to stop the 10 and is all about secret handshakes why are they fucking up games that dont involve us. And of course they get training. My point is they are probably the most incompetent bunch we have ever witnessed.
I don't think Gerrard is charged with anything, is it not the Company that's been hit with the 5 charges relating to Collum? He should have been charged after match day one.

Did you see the penalty decision against Hearts?Andrew Dallas is a disgrace and shouldn't be allowed to ref another match after that

Ian paisley. Zombie resurrection

Aye but Grant obviously doesnā€™t know they are clearly helping themselves in a massively corrupt match-fixing betting scandal.

Is the current torrent of ridiculous ref'ing decisions in someway to offset The Rangers advantages ealier this season. That way they can put it down to an overall poor ref'ing glitch, send out new instructions & draw a line under it. Only thing is the RULES NEVER CHANGED NOR DID THE REFEREES.

I think you'll find SlippyG is not being cited.

I think I'm correct in saying the SFA charges are dated after he made his attack on the MIB. Just by coincidence of course.

As for the other cock ups they make.......well Levein just got ripped in to the MIB and low and behold Dallas stuck it to Hearts the following week.

Other screw ups are due to the MIB being not the best referees available.....more that they are connected to the right circle of masons.
Eg. Andrew Dallas..........Appointed by craft and not ability

Well why dont all 12 managers write a joint letter to the SPFL stating their concern at the standard of refereeing in the country. What are they going to do then? They cant pick on them all.

Still missing the point.

The fact they have been cited doesn't mean a thing imo.

Let's see what sanctions are applied. If they get a slap on the wrist or a suspended sentence then it's just been a cosmetic exercise.

Well why dont all 12 managers write a joint letter to the SPFL stating their concern at the standard of refereeing in the country. What are they going to do then? They cant pick on them all.

Can you honestly see Budge, Petrie, Milne et al allowing this to happen?

The fact they have been cited doesn't mean a thing imo.

Let's see what sanctions are applied. If they get a slap on the wrist or a suspended sentence then it's just been a cosmetic exercise.
They lost 3 points last night, if they referees are so hell bent on helping them how did that happen?
My point is these referees are not JUST biased, they are absolutely incompetent, they consistently get decisions wrong, if ever there was a case for bringing in VAR this is IT.

Back