Whats going on with refereeing in Scotland?

I agree our referees are fairly incompetent but I can't recall many decisions apart from Sunday's penalty that have been in our favour. I can think of plenty that have gone against us. It will even up over the season? We'll see

They lost 3 points last night, if they referees are so hell bent on helping them how did that happen?
My point is these referees are not JUST biased, they are absolutely incompetent, they consistently get decisions wrong, if ever there was a case for bringing in VAR this is IT.
They can only do so much. Their half wit striker could/should have been given a straight red.

They lost 3 points last night, if they referees are so hell bent on helping them how did that happen?
My point is these referees are not JUST biased, they are absolutely incompetent, they consistently get decisions wrong, if ever there was a case for bringing in VAR this is IT.

I agree with VAR.....as for the MIB helping the Huns......I think it's more than apparent that they do.

The Aberdeen player last night got sent off due to the Hun player kicking him on the sole of his foot.

Morelos seeing red was a no brainer and the MIB had no other option due to Morelos's stupidity.

Ok ok lads, but you're missing my point. Its not just us. Gerrard is up on charges for criticising them. If it is a conspiracy to stop the 10 and is all about secret handshakes why are they fucking up games that dont involve us. And of course they get training. My point is they are probably the most incompetent bunch we have ever witnessed.
Misdirection.

The referees in this country are guilty of being downright incompetent. Never mind the fact that the only prerequisite for the job is to be a brother and hold a SB for ipox.
I don't know what their training courses are like but we seem to be churning out the worst refs in Europe.

Any organisation that shrouds itself in secrecy and allows a group of influential members like the referees to operate with no transparent public scrutiny will eventually end up with in a mess with a bunch of incompetent individuals like the SFA,s referees .progression in this system is not based on merit but on favours and friendships therfore the best people will avoid getting involved .Those that do can rest assured if they are loyal to the friendships and favours in the system they will not be exposed to consequences of any mistakes or misdemeanours

Taking last nights games specifically, yeah we were poor but a perfectly good goal chopped off when he wasn't even looking at the incident, probable penalty denied, motherwell not having at least one red card and a foul in the build up to their goal.

The sheep down to 10 men for nothing, penalty against hearts for nothing (although I've no sympathy for them).
And that's just one round of fixtures.

Yes there's a clear anti Celtic or pro "Rangers" bias at the SFA and generally has been for the past 50 years, probably always will be. But there's no escaping the general incompetence of our refs that, to one degree or another, affects most teams on a weekly basis.

Unless it's been changed referees are supposed to come up through the leagues I/e juniors up to the leagues which by time they are supposed to learned from thier mistakes, also they are expected to attend training sessions,so are they not being assessed properly,is the training not up to it?? Somebody is qualifieing them to ref at the top level but what criteria is used to pass them ??.also the fact that they do not declare thier team is totally wrong how many Celtic supporters could honestly say the could ref a Celtic game against whoever would not lean towards them ,something is badly wrong and needs sorting now

Unless it's been changed referees are supposed to come up through the leagues I/e juniors up to the leagues which by time they are supposed to learned from thier mistakes, also they are expected to attend training sessions,so are they not being assessed properly,is the training not up to it?? Somebody is qualifieing them to ref at the top level but what criteria is used to pass them ??.also the fact that they do not declare thier team is totally wrong how many Celtic supporters could honestly say the could ref a Celtic game against whoever would not lean towards them ,something is badly wrong and needs sorting now

They are qualified, Digger, they're all huns. That's all the qualifications required.

Digger, watch "anyone but Celtic" by paul larkin on you tube, all will be revealed!!!

might just be paranoia (disnae mean their no oot tae get ye!!) but maybe the refs are fuckin it up tae deflect attention away from their main target us!(apart fae dallas penalty call, did not see that wan comin,unless it wiz "youz get dodgy decision's so stop complainin!!!)

Back