What's happened to the report re the near fatal crushings at Celtic Park?

Police Scotland have currently got an expert team analysing ways in which the next crush will successfully decimate the Catholic population.

The only report they're concerned with is in ways of organising enough annual leave in July to let them participate in their favourite past time

Think the old story of the police being entirely composed of masons is out of date. Last season I went in a minibus from Ayrshire to see the Bhoys at Pittodrie. Three of the fellow supporters , previously not known to me , turned out to be policemen, all three season ticket holders at Celtic Park

I think the old Strathclyde force had a Catholic chief constable. Times have changed in most areas. We’ve even had a Catholic Celtic chairman who was an ex Secretary of State for Defence! Unimaginable at one time

Police Scotland have currently got an expert team analysing ways in which the next crush will successfully decimate the Catholic population.

The only report they're concerned with is in ways of organising enough annual leave in July to let them participate in their favourite past time

That was seriously funny :ROFLMAO:

Think the old story of the police being entirely composed of masons is out of date. Last season I went in a minibus from Ayrshire to see the Bhoys at Pittodrie. Three of the fellow supporters , previously not known to me , turned out to be policemen, all three season ticket holders at Celtic Park

Under cover Masons?
" Ello Ello Ello Who're the Masons in the Hoops'?

HH?

Never mind the cops, what are Celtic doing or saying about our own people’s safety? That’s what I want to know.

Never mind the cops, what are Celtic doing or saying about our own people’s safety? That’s what I want to know.

I wôuld say they will be taking the necessary steps to ensure this sort of thing will not happen again...while the police will likely be trying very hard to proportion blame everywhere but at themselves.

Don't you think that's plausible?

I wôuld say they will be taking the necessary steps to ensure this sort of thing will not happen again...while the police will likely be trying very hard to proportion blame everywhere but at themselves.

Don't you think that's plausible?

Absolutely plausible but that doesn’t mean correct. I think to jump the gun in any joint report and aportion blame before it’s findings us always problematic.

Clearly something went seriously wrong and we are extremely lucky no one lost their lives. That even being possible is not on. I am more interested in finding out how they plan to ensure it never happens again, then who was in error.

We knew we would have 7,500 more of our fans trying to get in. I would be interested to see the joint planning put in place to deal with that before the game.

Was there any? What did it entail and why did it go so awry?

Do you know when any report including these questions is due to be published?

Back