Whats Next?

Imatim

So far we've had large doses of Mibbery.....overgrown pitches.......official collusion rearranging our semi final.....under inflated match balls, etc

What will they come up with next? Can we predict it before it happens?

I reckon it's only a matter of time before they shorten the pitches. Anyone?

Making the pitch narrower to prevent our wide players could be an option for other teams. Losing the keys to the away dressing room or causing a water leak in dressing room making us change and do team talk in corrider.

So far we've had large doses of Mibbery.....overgrown pitches.......official collusion rearranging our semi final.....under inflated match balls, etc

Yep they teasted the new one at the weekend anyone in the oppostion team playing Celtic can save the ball with their hands. Only applies to opposition.

treble winners must play with one player short each game for the following season. Only allowed two penalties all year, both of which must be taken blindfolded.

The SFA and the SPFL will admit to corruption, causing FIFA to come in and shut the whole of Scottish football down. This will prevent Celtic from completing the treble treble. When the league set up is re-formed all the old faces will return back to positions of power and let us all know, that due to the new set up, the next title won will be the 1st of the new Scottish league. We will have start at 1.

Members online

Latest posts

Back