Whats the punishment for Sevcos night of shame ???/

10 in a Row

I think every decent person in Scotland is disgusted by the actions of thousands of Sevco fans..Even heard a few Sevco fans are disgusted by the selfish actions of thousands ,dragging their new clubs name through the mud..Every political party is in total agreement with their condemnation in Holyrood today.

Sturgeon said: "The behaviour witnessed at the weekend was disgraceful and it was selfish.
"We will be having further discussions this week with the football authorities and certain football clubs, who in my view do need to show much more leadership on occasions like this.

Another example John Swinney, Scotland’s deputy First Minister, was quite right to condemn their behaviour as an “absolute disgrace” and also to criticise the club itself for failing to comply with official requests to urge supporters to obey the law.

These words are HALLOW without some punishment to stop them doing it again!!!..There has to be a deterrent as they could try this again when the trophy is presented to the new club..They NEED to be made an example off so they dont put more folks lives at risk in the future..Government,SFA need to Hit them HARD , only way the lowlifes will learn !!!

Celtic finally getting their voice , kinda

Last edited:
Keys to city
Nothing will get done, as they are the PEEPO
It has been this way for 500 years and I can't see anyone in Scotland having the balls to do anything about it
This is why they are allowed to get away with it, The SFA, Mainstream Media, the O/O, and Govt, all entitled, and entrenched in their TRADISHUNS
Not wasting time, nor energy, on what might happen to them, because it's always going to be that way and nobody will ever be allowed to change it
If you think otherwise, I have a windmill for you to tilt at

I see Richard Gough has escaped the St Vincent st toilets again, he's on Sky telling us all Sevco shouldn't be punished as it was just kids on the streets celebrating. Ffs you would think he would have got a better view of the George square going ons from his peep hole in the bogs. 🥱🥱🤮
Really! Kids are our future ! Is this sign of things to come.
No changes there then.

Members online

Back