What's the story Mike's Castore.

When will they ever learn,when will they ever learn! 🍺 🥳
Off course they've learned Michael, it's simple, get shafted by your club, never complain about being shafted by same, lest the OO kick yer bits into yer skull, (giving yer braincell company), rage for days, then blame big Pete. As Gary frae Castlemilk proed on SSB tonight. THANKS TO tam for this

One of the local orcs, done a Stanley J & went via Greece tae Turkey, he posted a pic of himself with his Casto/Mehmet Special £15 for a £3 Slazenger Top, wid yee credit it a hun who doesn't give a fuck, 15 quid not in Ashley's pocket.

NOWT as easily part wae their cash, than a HUN high on Deludamol.

A wee message for The LURKERS

☘️"HELLO HELLO 10 IN A ROW"☘️GIRFUY☘️

Something brewing as all pre-order facilities for new strip have been pulled and Castore on radio silence https://videocelts.com/2020/07/blog...sports-direct-ditch-their-castore-kit-offers/
Most of this is guesswork 😉

I think the boys have blagged it as far as distribution capabilities are concerned and may be in deep shit.

So they were saying that 50k tops were available. Not sure if that includes Mikes cut as the distribution partner.
Strips have sold out pretty quickly.
There have been issues with Huns making the order, checking the receipt and the wrong size is on the email receipt.
It appears there may have been some bugs in the market stall of a site that was put up to deal with the pre orders.
As you would expect the huns have been firing off emails to have the correct ordered size sent. Possible genuine errors as well.
Castore also made the promise they would make kids sizes available in the coming days but this has been kicked into touch and delayed till further notice.

I can't imagine the huns will have bought from Mike. My guess is castore have had to buy Mikes stock back to cover the web page pre order mistakes.

As of yet there have been no pics of newco in training gear. I posted a pic of Ryan Jack holding up a black t-shirt with castore written on it (No makers label ). Two top variants have been leaked to the rags but that's all I've seen is two concept shirts images only. It's a fair guess that they don't have these ready.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the new sewing machine shed is having a few teething problems.
New staff, suppliers , training and equipment breakdowns.

Locking down a pre order facility screams of hitting the panic button, shouting "Oklahoma" while hanging from the ceiling getting your arse whipped, tapping out, throwing in the towel etc...

A working fluent supply business can easily and quickly give fairly accurate waiting times in regard to stock production and availability.
Seems these boys went Billy big baws from the off.

Shat a brick

Most of this is guesswork 😉

I think the boys have blagged it as far as distribution capabilities are concerned and may be in deep shit.

So they were saying that 50k tops were available. Not sure if that includes Mikes cut as the distribution partner.
Strips have sold out pretty quickly.
There have been issues with Huns making the order, checking the receipt and the wrong size is on the email receipt.
It appears there may have been some bugs in the market stall of a site that was put up to deal with the pre orders.
As you would expect the huns have been firing off emails to have the correct ordered size sent. Possible genuine errors as well.
Castore also made the promise they would make kids sizes available in the coming days but this has been kicked into touch and delayed till further notice.

I can't imagine the huns will have bought from Mike. My guess is castore have had to buy Mikes stock back to cover the web page pre order mistakes.

As of yet there have been no pics of newco in training gear. I posted a pic of Ryan Jack holding up a black t-shirt with castore written on it (No makers label ). Two top variants have been leaked to the rags but that's all I've seen is two concept shirts images only. It's a fair guess that they don't have these ready.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the new sewing machine shed is having a few teething problems.
New staff, suppliers , training and equipment breakdowns.

Locking down a pre order facility screams of hitting the panic button, shouting "Oklahoma" while hanging from the ceiling getting your arse whipped, tapping out, throwing in the towel etc...

A working fluent supply business can easily and quickly give fairly accurate waiting times in regard to stock production and availability.
Seems these boys went Billy big baws from the off.

Shat a brick
That’s what happens when you deal with 2 guys working out a lock up in Liverpool, hopelessly out their depth, you reap what you sow, none of the main manufacturers will touch them with a berge pole 🤣

Back