What's the story Mike's Castore.

came across this too funny🤣
it just occurred to me,

Why would big mike create injunction with Hummel, then drop everything for Castore?

Why see through all those time consuming legal stuff, then when Hummel break away from the men from Hunco, drop his claims?

Surely Hummel would be in even more mad mood that having invested millions in training centre and potentially long legal case to get some of their investment back tat suddenly big mike drops it all for Castore?

And most bizarre is no Dead club worshipper even questions the investments made with every stakeholder that turns sour and legal action?

I suspect strongly big mike is the Castore phantom investor.

its strange that every single legal case ends in limbo with no real legal decision.

Almost as if there is something the general public must not know.

it just occurred to me,

Why would big mike create injunction with Hummel, then drop everything for Castore?

Why see through all those time consuming legal stuff, then when Hummel break away from the men from Hunco, drop his claims?

Surely Hummel would be in even more mad mood that having invested millions in training centre and potentially long legal case to get some of their investment back tat suddenly big mike drops it all for Castore?

And most bizarre is no Dead club worshipper even questions the investments made with every stakeholder that turns sour and legal action?

its strange that every single legal case ends in limbo with no real legal decision.

The answer is simple...... Big Mike is an agent of the UFH 👍

it just occurred to me,

exactly mate the Huns for some reason dont ask questions of that board it's crazy after all the chancers they've had seems to me it's just same old same old bullshit am just gonny sit back and watch the implosion once again 🤣

it just occurred to me,

It's all very strange TET, I'm starting to think that because Ashley could sink them if when we find out the cost he is due from Sevco, will be too much for the huns, now he has them where he wants them, he can make them an offer they can't refuse or kill them off, big bad Mike holds all the aces.

exactly mate the Huns for some reason dont ask questions of that board it's crazy after all the chancers they've had seems to me it's just same old same old bullshit am just gonny sit back and watch the implosion once again 🤣
The People don't ask questions because they can only mumble acronyms in an animal like manner, WATP, FTP, UFH etc. Imagine a rabid dog barking these letters.....that's yer average sevconian (aka "statue defenders" aka Goldson...he's a statue defender when French Eddy waltzes past him) right there.
Sevco, the answer to a question naebody fuckin asked!

The People don't ask questions because they can only mumble acronyms in an animal like manner, WATP, FTP, UFH etc. Imagine a rabid dog barking these letters.....that's yer average sevconian (aka "statue defenders" aka Goldson...he's a statue defender when French Eddy waltzes past him) right there.
Sevco, the answer to a question naebody fuckin asked!
Goldson the statue defender 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently the new sevco badge design is being done to try and wriggle out Ashley’s iron grip, he owns the intellectual rights to it, which is why they can’t order any replica shirts, they’ve been pulled at the Castore site and the hun site, only selling the old Hummel kit in the hun club store, Sports direct and house of Fraser are only selling the very old puma Shirts no one talking pre-orders anymore, as usual no ones questioning it, will be interesting to see what they turn up in the 1st game, I smell another court case/injunction come down the line.....

Apparently the new sevco badge design is being done to try and wriggle out Ashley’s iron grip, he owns the intellectual rights to it, which is why they can’t order any replica shirts, they’ve been pulled at the Castore site and the hun site, only selling the old Hummel kit in the hun club store, Sports direct and house of Fraser are only selling the very old puma Shirts no one talking pre-orders anymore, as usual no ones questioning it, will be interesting to see what they turn up in the 1st game, I smell another court case/injunction come down the line.....
Does this not come under " legacy issues"
I.e. still getting humped by big Mike? If there was ever a board/ support that are that thick...please somebody point them out!
Like he walked away...just think about that for moment.....FUCKIN NO CHANCE! deals inperptuinty. Ad infinitum, yer screwed until he decides different....ROLL UP DONKEY EARS! hobnobs! 😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back