What's your team v Hibs?

Imatim

All being available I think we will go something like this with Griff through the centre and Edouarde wide on the left -

Gordon

Lustig Boyata Benkovic KT

Brown Ntcham

Forrest McGregor Edouarde

Griff

Would like to give Gamboa a run-out instead of lustig, he did look good against Thistle about a month ago

Wonder what it is that has BR keep with Lustig when he clearly no longer has the pace for a right back / wing back. A liability and slower of play and consistently so this season and much of last.
He'd be ok in a static right back with cover, but that's not anything like BR's system so it makes no sense.

Gamboa may not be the best ever but I have personally not seen him play worse than Lustig has often!
I'd prefer to see Izzy given a chance as right back than the current Lustig.

Agree with most the comments Re: lustig
What's happened with Ralston? Mibbee am of the pace here, lzzy MMM! That position needs addressed big time IMO. No question.

Agree with most the comments Re: lustig
What's happened with Ralston? Mibbee am of the pace here, lzzy MMM! That position needs addressed big time IMO. No question.
Something must have happened to Ralston. He went from the next big thing to leper in a matter of weeks. And Rodgers actively sought out Gamboa having worked with him previously. Have they both pumped Mrs Rodgers? It's the only plausible explanation

Be interesting to see what Hibs turn up to do. If they come for 0-0 I'd say they'd get it. If they are more adventurous I'd say we'll batter them. They can be ropey at the back. I'd play forest and Sinclair very wide , get those two and Tierney to stretch the play, get to the byline and make the pitch big.

They gave us problems last season. Think they'll set out to counter attack with 2 wide n 1 thro the middle. Don't think Neil will park the bus but will sit deep then use pace to try n press high when in possession. With our higher tempo in last coupla games, we should be able to get behind them especially if rogic is on his game ?

Reactions: TET
Hopefully we hit the ground running again after the break. I don't see why lenny wouldn't park the bus. It's a fantastic tactic against us. Weather the storm, let the ideas run out then hit on the break. He has a wee bit of pace in his team as well. If we are sharp, positive and go for it we won't have any issues. It will be interesting to see how Griff has used his time off and if he looks a bit leaner. Rogic in from the start for me as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Back